GDT: Hawks Vs Jackets - 7PM CT on WGN/NHLN -- Kunitz Visits Retirement Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore
3 minutes into the game, they have yet to talk about the game....

Eh, I'm fine with it though at times I can see it's excessive. Personally, I don't understand why since HD came about people desire strict play by play, I really don't need to know who is in what corner cause after all...I can see the game! And, constant stats barrages or Pierre annoy the bejeeezus out of me.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Eh, I'm fine with it though at times I can see it's excessive. Personally, I don't understand why since HD came about people desire strict play by play, I really don't need to know who is in what corner cause after all...I can see the game! And, constant stats barrages or Pierre annoy the bejeeezus out of me.
it went for 3 minutes, 3 damn minutes before they actually said we have a hockey game to call...I get the talk and the loss of his dad, but for the love of God, you cant ignore what you are paid to call for 3 minutes to start the game lol

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
it went for 3 minutes, 3 damn minutes before they actually said we have a hockey game to call...I get the talk and the loss of his dad, but for the love of God, you cant ignore what you are paid to call for 3 minutes to start the game lol
Better now than when the games matter. What's to say? "The Jackets suck tonight because they're icing their AHL team while the Hawks are blowing off this useless game except for 2 or 3 guys on the fringe"

Seabrook with a PP tally

Reactions: AmericanDream

deytookerjaabs

Johnny Paycheck's Tank Advisor
Sep 26, 2010
Eastern Shore

I love when I used to listen to WGN radio on the way home from work, IIRC it was always Murray, so exciting! But, when I watch the games for some reason I really like the more relaxed demeanor of mixing humor/teamtalk/playcalling all together. Some of the other guys when I get out of town streams start to feel like listening to an auctioneer, especially the stats lovers with monotone voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->