Post-Game Talk: Hawks Thrash Jets 5-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothingman*

Craw with a solid game. Let's hope Kabby dies the same tomorrow.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
This was my kind of game. Nice, clean and enjoyable with result never in doubt. Kudos to Jets for not gooning it up.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Great game by Hawks, Crow was outstanding. Play has definitely picked up since the home loss to Min. Crow has been great since that game.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
This was my kind of game. Nice, clean and enjoyable with result never in doubt. Kudos to Jets for not gooning it up.

Although Bogosian was trying his best.

Minus the first, I thought Morin was solid again. Ben Smith had a great game as well as Leddy.

SLarmer28*

Solid effort all around.

For some perspective:

Bollig ROCKS, Beach SUCKS!

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
24 goals the last 5 games. Up to third in the league in goals per game. Offense has really picked it up lately.

And we only had one penalty today. Great discipline.

Doan Jidion*

I was worried the Jets would goon it up, but then again they don't really have the roster for that. Instead, they just...rolled over and died. Not a good sign for the coach.

zytz

lumberjack
Jul 25, 2011
Just wait, someone will complain about something.....

Crow let one through what a sieve. No hat tricks today...embarrassing. How can we stand behind a team that doesn't live up to expectations. Fire anybody!!

:sarcasm:

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Although Bogosian was trying his best.

Minus the first, I thought Morin was solid again. Ben Smith had a great game as well as Leddy.

Agree on the 3rd & 4th lines, and Leddy looking very good as well. He's a lot more solid on his skates this year, and looks much more able to compete for the puck than last year. Anyone remember in the Caps game Leddy putting Ovechkin on his arse during a board battle? Just seems to have gotten his "man-strength" and not so overmatched physically, while still having the silky smooth skating.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Hawks-bench-November-2-2013-300x200.jpg

Coach Q, Toews & Crawford.

To listen click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad