Confirmed with Link: Hawks sign Janmark

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I was mostly joking, didnt think you had an issue with him so much as he might be the piece that pushes your mans out and therefore youll be watchin him with a microscope.
I have no idea what's going with Strome. They still have 6M in cap space, so he can be re-signed. But if they truly want to acquire a vet goalie, that's going to be a lot harder to do.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
All Hawks fans should be thoroughly pissed at what has transpired over the last 5 years with no end in sight.

All Hawks fans should be thankful for seeing three cups in our lifetime. Thoroughly pissed? Lol. The "core" isn't good enough anymore, and they're much more expensive than they were when they were winning cups. It is what it is.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
What a lovely defeatist attitude.

No, I'm a f***ing realist. The caliber of players the Hawks lost due to decline, the salary cap, or retirement, takes a LIFETIME to replace. What you are seeing is EXACTLY what the salary cap was designed to do.

Hossa, Kane, Keith, Seabrook, Toews, Sharp, Hammer, Oduya, Bolland, Ladd, Buff, Bolland, Campbell, Crawford....these guys don't grow on trees. You might see one or two players of this caliber in ANY draft year. Guys like prime Hossa, Keith, Kane, Toews? They quite simply CAN'T be replaced. The same goes for Hammer and Seabrook to a lesser extent, as well.

Hockey fans certainly live up to the "fanatic" part of it.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
All Hawks fans should be thoroughly pissed at what has transpired over the last 5 years with no end in sight.
You do you, but you think everyone should think in that manner. You have to be angry and want only winning in watching sports? Why not just he bandwagon fans then?

I guess it's fine, but not everyone should have thr attitude you think they should.

Reactions: Muffinalt

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I admit I wasn’t that wild about him when the hawks signed him. Glad to be happy with him now.
I'm more speaking to the "Stan can't dig himself out of the hole." posts. :laugh:

This team is trending in the right direction. They seem to have hit on numerous draft picks, and a few look to have top 6 potential. This signing was also a good one. Just funny to see how terrible some of the opinions on here can be.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
I'm more speaking to the "Stan can't dig himself out of the hole." posts. :laugh:

This team is trending in the right direction. They seem to have hit on numerous draft picks, and a few look to have top 6 potential. This signing was also a good one. Just funny to see how terrible some of the opinions on here can be.
Unfortunately for some posters every move made will just devolve into Stan bowman sucks posts.
I mean he could trade strome and Nylander for a top line winger and it would just turn into a Jokiharju tribute thread.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Its completely reasonable to be upset because the GM played a big part in the downfall.
You mean McDonough played a big part in the downfall. Stan will get the blame because he was being micromanaged, it’s obvious he wanted to go a different route. If you’ve never been micromanaged then you don’t understand.

Reactions: Giovi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->