Prospect Info: Hawks sign Hartman to 3-year entry contract

Cullksinikers

Aug 20, 2009
'Merica
I think Kurtosis is probably right on, but you never know with Hawks prospects. No one expected Shaw to be on of the first call-up fillers in the 2011-12 season. Leddy also got his shot very early.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
I always expected them to sign Hartman, but I didn't see it coming as soon as the November after he was drafted.

Good for Hartman.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Good to see. I wouldn't be too sure about not seeing him anytime soon though (depending on your definition of soon); he could be part of the team for the 2015-16 season.

Yup, meant as in any time this season. Thinking that the start of the 2015-16 campaign could very well be a reasonable timetable for him.

wladyslaw

Aug 19, 2013
136 pim for the USNTDP and 120 pim last year. Not shy. lol.

Anyone know why Hartman didn't play with Plymouth this weekend? I didn't see him in boxscores!

I wonder if K. Hayes is going to sign w/ hawks or move on to FA... he is having a great year so far.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Anyone know why Hartman didn't play with Plymouth this weekend? I didn't see him in boxscores!

I wonder if K. Hayes is going to sign w/ hawks or move on to FA... he is having a great year so far.
No clue for either question.

Nothingman*

I have seen K Hayes play 2-3 games this year. He did not stand out to me. I guess I am not seeing it. And 6 of his points were in 2 games against real cup cakes. Just…..what I have seen he has not been someone I watched and was like 'ooooooh he is really good'.

krazyhawk

Jan 9, 2006
Montreal/Nova Scotia
Havent seen him live either,only on TV a couple of times.Looked ok to me but TV viewings are limited.Game reports however,give glowing reports of his play and even allowing for bias,he seems to be doing just fine.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Do not see why the rudh to sign Hartman now...could have waited till the summer..Does he get a signing bonus? If so them maybe the Hawks just wanted to gove him a season's greetings present for the holidays?

ON another note regarding prodpects...the one Stan shoulda drafted but did not. ..and was never drafted. .yet after his excellent last 2 yeatswith Greem Bay in the USHL (3 seasons there overall) followed by 2 great years with Miami Redhawks as the starting goalie with sensational save % numbers...how in the world did our vaunted scouts plus nobody else in the NHL ignore this very good big hoalie from Palatine Illinois? I speak of Ryan McKay..It is a huge mystery...all he does is stop pucks very very well..Now all must wait till he either graduates after 2 more years after this seaon...or decides to leave a year early after next season which would be his Jr. Year im university..Big mystery as to how all the scouts missed on hom despite the stats he put up. ..

krazyhawk

Jan 9, 2006
Montreal/Nova Scotia
Do not see why the rudh to sign Hartman now...could have waited till the summer..Does he get a signing bonus? If so them maybe the Hawks just wanted to gove him a season's greetings present for the holidays?

ON another note regarding prodpects...the one Stan shoulda drafted but did not. ..and was never drafted. .yet after his excellent last 2 yeatswith Greem Bay in the USHL (3 seasons there overall) followed by 2 great years with Miami Redhawks as the starting goalie with sensational save % numbers...how in the world did our vaunted scouts plus nobody else in the NHL ignore this very good big hoalie from Palatine Illinois? I speak of Ryan McKay..It is a huge mystery...all he does is stop pucks very very well..Now all must wait till he either graduates after 2 more years after this seaon...or decides to leave a year early after next season which would be his Jr. Year im university..Big mystery as to how all the scouts missed on hom despite the stats he put up. ..

I guess there is a slight possibility the scouts and GMs know something about him you don't.I know I know that's not very likely but maybe this is an instance where you don't know it all??:sarcasm:

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
I always expected them to sign Hartman, but I didn't see it coming as soon as the November after he was drafted.

Good for Hartman.

Like Saad after the 2011 draft, Hartman will start his Pro career after his Junior season ends. He's a late birthdate.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Very bold prediction: at some point in his career Hartman will wear a letter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->