Pre-Game Talk: Hawks @ Sens October 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would like to see Lehner start this game being that i think it is time to start riding one goalie instead of alternating goalies every game. But since he is becoming a daddy, Anderson will most likely start. Both goalies have been great so far, so i do am not worried at all. I just think it is time to allow one of our goalies to gain some momentum.

One thing i have to say is that the Sens cannot take stupid penalties this game. Penalties is one of the things that killed them in the last game against the Hawks.

Go Sens Go

Last edited:

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
If we get at least one point out of this one, I'll be happy. I wonder if Lazar and Hoffman will be in the lineup this time?

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
I would like to see Lehner start this game being that i think it is time to start riding one goalie instead of alternating goalies every game. But since he is becoming a daddy, Anderson will most likely start. Both goalies have been great so far, so i do am not worried at all. I just think it is time to allow one of our goalies to gain some momentum.

One thing i have to say is that the Sens cannot take stupid penalties this game. Penalties is one of the things that killed them in the last game against the Hawks.

Go Sens Go

Why Lehner over Anderson though? Both have brought their a-game so far and Andy having 2 games played more has the edge save % wise. Lehner is great don't get me wrong, I like how him and Andy battle for each start as it's healthy competition.

At this point in time I think it's whoever has the better practice that gets the call in net. Which seems to be proper way to sort having 2 awesome goalies.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Lehner might not be available against the hawks as his wife is having a baby, and Hammond might be called up.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Hawks have immense speed with skill. Hoffman+Lazar need to be in lineup here.

I hope Andy can give us same performance he gave against Chicago last time around.

Please win this one Sens... will be a statement game.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
doesn't matter who starts ...the players need to be more consistent

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot

Go Sens Go

Not sure why riding one of our two goalies more than the other would be better?

It's working, keep them both playing till one of them makes the decision for Mac... Plus Andy's numbers are exellent meanwhile Baby Lehner is poping out...

Would be good to put Hoff's speed up vs the Hawks and if Cowen plays, this it will be a true test on his progress. I for one havent lost hope on Cowen. Hes just a young Dman and is growing up maybe a little and listening to his coaches a bit more.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
The line changing should favor us this time

Still really tough game

CHI has SOOOOOO many weapons its scarry:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6