GDT: Hawks @ Sens - 6:30PM CT on WGN -- HF, What Game Is This? UPDATE: It's Our 1st Win of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Have Saad and Debrincat been swapped all preseason? Haven't been paying much attention.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Hawks beat writers (those still with newspaper jobs)telling us Hawks are "Itching to get going...The new attitude...the stars focused for rebound years ...and on and in. .But would've out bet the farm they gave left the VCOU try Club of coddled vets Q runs?Would you bet the farm they will give a full 60..all but-in for the Team?Would you vet the farm "itching to get going means they will come out with a relentless purpose and the "taken tito back it up and put on a dominant show right out of the gate?Would you bet the farm that all that "best fitness ever" long summer training /conditioning and slim down program actually produces /translates to impressive performances? Sorry but call be very skeptical ..it is hard to change the bad habits of vet stars that feel entitled and whose glory years are adding into long time ago memory ...Of guys who always even in the glory years never gave the full 60..but always wired to "flip the switch and Wong games on just a few shifts of great play which was enough to beat the compete on. .But now the league is far more competitive ND a half-hearted effort force minutes and top effort force minutes in a game just will not xitbit.

It could be that Ottawa out-plays us force /60 minutes and somehow we out-score them because our talent comes through force special minutes to win the game.and their is no proof thatout-working and out-playing the competition will guarantee a win either ..just ask Montreal that did that to Toronto last night and still lost in OT...but at least we can applaud the effort Montreal gave last night...we will 0n the other had Crucify the Hawks if they do not put in the hard work the relentless effort to prove to their fans that really what was said about their hard work this summer to get into better condition. ..to be ready with a new attitude and prose and to have a "rebound" season and to prove that saying they are "itching "to play ...is not just words...but actual evidence they mean business this season and have left the Country Club behind.

So we shall see..I say Show Me..Prove It...or the words the players say are no more than hollow promises..no more than flights of fancy. ..pipe-dreams with no meaning..

Do It...Prove IT..I amnot interested in Mere Words ...Stars gotta Star...if you are paid like a star you gotta perform line a star ...The 2 $10.5s,The $6.0,and the 2 highest paid den (2 and 7) have ALL got to Earn their pay and "star"...it starts there. .if they Fail to do that then the grunts and support cast will never follow ...the example set by the 5 big 'stars" must be impact full to a game ...if they are no shows and incompetent and post negatives then no complaining about the surrounding cast means anything..Stars gotta Star or your team faces DOOM...

"Itching to play"? We shall be watching closely.PRPVE IT!

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
/\ This quote from HF50 sounds about right:

"It could be that Ottawa out-plays us force /60 minutes and somehow we out-score them because our talent comes through force special minutes to win the game".

Could easily be another game where the team wins DESPITE Q.

Then we play Blues and Leafs. Gulp.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I think the hashtag posters easily take it as best overall group of posters out of all the letters/symbols there!!
You would be right on that. Was originally going to just have "#1!!!" In the GDT (no "Game"). So I started with the hashtag first originally, and added the first posters I came across onto it.

I did change a few things, but make no mistake, the # group is the chattiest and most lively of the groups.

Reactions: AmericanDream

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
You would be right on that. Was originally going to just have "#1!!!" In the GDT (no "Game"). So I started with the hashtag first originally, and added the first posters I came across onto it.

I did change a few things, but make no mistake, the # group is the chattiest and most lively of the groups.

I'm offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad