GDT: Hawks @ Sens - 6:30PM CT on WGN -- HF, What Game Is This? UPDATE: It's Our 1st Win of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Why? Crow is cleared. He can be the backup. Just not ideal, obviously, if he's not 100% game ready.

He may be cleared medically, but he's not on the roster according to what was released yesterday. I'm not sure if they feel comfortable putting him into a position to potentially play when they just said 18th at the earliest [which probably meant after the 18th].

Hawks will have to make that official transaction of adding him before he can backup.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
He may be cleared medically, but he's not on the roster according to what was released yesterday. I'm not sure if they feel comfortable putting him into a position to potentially play when they just said 18th at the earliest [which probably meant after the 18th].

Hawks will have to make that official transaction of adding him before he can backup.
he is travelling with the team though right?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

All they have to do is activate him. Not sure if it happens or if they call up Delia. He's just listed as inactive on the roster. Similar to Murphy and Forsling.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
All they have to do is activate him. Not sure if it happens or if they call up Delia. He's just listed as inactive on the roster. Similar to Murphy and Forsling.

He's listed on injured reserve. He's on there because he's still dealing with the issues from being hurt, even though he's medically cleared.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
They could be next year if they are looking to sign a big free agent forward.

Nah. Next year they're going to have something like 20m in cap space and I believe only schmaltz needs a new contract. Even if you say Schmaltz at a 6m hit, and Panarin at 9m, they'll still be sitting on 4-5m. Not strapped at all.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Sure, but he's not on the official roster and they didn't intend for him to play for a few weeks.

Whatever caused them to say the 18th hasn't magically changed because of Forsberg getting hurt.
I am asking because the game is in Ottawa today, getting Delia there seems a bit difficult at this point if Crow can be the backup.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
He's listed on injured reserve. He's on there because he's still dealing with the issues from being hurt, even though he's medically cleared.

I'm aware of how it works. But the Hawks can activate him whenever they want. Or they leave him as is and bring up Delia. Not sure why this has gone as far as it has. Lol.

RememberTheRoar

Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
I'm aware of how it works. But the Hawks can activate him whenever they want. Or they leave him as is and bring up Delia. Not sure why this has gone as far as it has. Lol.

I'm saying they're not activating Crawford, I see it as a 1 percent chance.

It went this far because you said they should activate Crawford instead of flying Delia up or finding an emergency backup.

I'll eat crow if I'm wrong. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad