GDT: Hawks @ Sens - 6:30PM CT on WGN -- HF, What Game Is This? UPDATE: It's Our 1st Win of the Season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
neat GDT! well done, wish I could say the same for the lineup.

Q really has no clue, here is hoping that this is loss 1 of 20 in a row so that Q and his stash are sent packing so we can move along properly with this rebuild/retool

LOL at

kunitz-aa-kampf
kruger-johnson-martinsen
manning-seabrook ought to be really entertaining

what a clusterf***

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
hartman is a scratch tonight in nashville it looks like...

Id rather have the hawks have a brighter future with beaudin then 5 more goals this year having hartman then kunitz.

The point wasn’t that the trade was good or bad, it was another example of the Hawks brass saying one thing then doing the opposite.

Reactions: KennyWharramPeace

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

Id rather have the hawks have a brighter future with beaudin then 5 more goals this year having hartman then kunitz.

Isn't he coming off shoulder surgery?

Twenty-three players participated in another rehearsal before the real games begin against the Rangers. Included in that group was forward Ryan Hartman, who was placed on injured reserve retroactive to Sept. 21.

Hartman, who underwent shoulder surgery during the summer, still could play in the opener. Suspended forward Austin Watson is not on the active roster.

Source the Tennessean.

icekoob

4th Liner
May 16, 2010
VALPO/chicago
Nice GDT !

Here’s to a beautiful and possibly bumpy ride in ‘18-‘19.

I’ll give this team 5-10 games before making any judgments. Hopefully Toews carries over a nice preseason and the kids look good. Interested to see how Joker handles his first NHL game.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
okk i gotcha what did they say? i dont think iv seen that quote

Hawks harped on his skating ability. They also preached speed and youth then got slower and older in offseason. I think they were moves for Q but never know. I’m fine with the trades, just wish their actions aligned with the stuff they say to media.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Hawks harped on his skating ability. They also preached speed and youth then got slower and older in offseason. I think they were moves for Q but never know. I’m fine with the trades, just wish their actions aligned with the stuff they say to media.
gotcha...never saw thats the reason he was traded. thought it was just what people rationalized the trade with.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
The one year stop gap moves I understood. However, why did Manning get a 2 year guarantee? $4.5mn for 2 years is nothing ... except if a team is cap strapped like the Hawks. I'd rather play the young guys. I want to know if Forsling or Murphy can handle the #4 DMen role. I don't believe Manning is a top 2 pairing.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
The one year stop gap moves I understood. However, why did Manning get a 2 year guarantee? $4.5mn for 2 years is nothing ... except if a team is cap strapped like the Hawks. I'd rather play the young guys. I want to know if Forsling or Murphy can handle the #4 DMen role. I don't believe Manning is a top 2 pairing.

Hawks aren't really cap-strapped though.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Question to all of the my wise peers in here. Does the reddit streaming actually work? I am off either an Ipad or appletv. At present I did not renew the Hawks subscription this season, after watching them finish last season I was discouraged. Wouldn’t mind watching the game tonight, see the free streaming thing with reddit.com and wondered if it actually works. Anyone know about this?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Question to all of the my wise peers in here. Does the reddit streaming actually work? I am off either an Ipad or appletv. At present I did not renew the Hawks subscription this season, after watching them finish last season I was discouraged. Wouldn’t mind watching the game tonight, see the free streaming thing with reddit.com and wondered if it actually works. Anyone know about this?

There are plenty of streams that work on reddit. Have an ad blocker and you’re good to go.

Reactions: LarmerHOF

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015

I'd take Beaudin and his future as well. Montreal is still kicking themselves they didn't get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad