Rumor: Hawks/Rangers talking trade?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
I feel like they are just going to dump Rozy or Versteeg on a low budget team, and throw in like a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Jeremy Morin. Seriously.

Not interested in Sharp. Will cost WAY too much.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Don't really know much on Morin. Help a brotha out?

Played with Stepan and Kreider for US at the WJC's in 2010. Left winger, RH shot with some size. Great shot, knows how to pick his corners. Good skater. Has gotten better every year since he was drafted. Literally the definition of a kid who can't crack a stacked roster. Really doesn't have a bottom 6-esque skillset. Would be a perfect fit on Brassard's line.

And he's on a really cheap deal.

Hawks fans said before they'd like a prospect back that can play bottom 6 minutes. Some mentioned Jesper Fast. I pull the trigger on that without thinking. We need a player like Morin.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
I'd take sharp in a heartbeat. A good forward that loves to snipe shots is something this team needs so bad.

Of course i wouldn't take him at an arm and a leg. Chicago needs to shed cap space so they aren't in a position to demand.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Sharp and Leddy for Staal and Brassard (picks and prospects as needed)? CHI upgrades their d while suffering a bit up fwd and vice-versa for us.

If the hawks could sign Brassard for $4m they'd save $625,000 on the cap.

If it's a smaller deal, like many on here I've been keen on Morin for a while

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I'd take sharp in a heartbeat. A good forward that loves to snipe shots is something this team needs so bad.

Of course i wouldn't take him at an arm and a leg. Chicago needs to shed cap space so they aren't in a position to demand.

And we aren't in a position to take on cap space.

Joey Bones

***** 2k16
Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
Played with Stepan and Kreider for US at the WJC's in 2010. Left winger, RH shot with some size. Great shot, knows how to pick his corners. Good skater. Has gotten better every year since he was drafted. Literally the definition of a kid who can't crack a stacked roster. Really doesn't have a bottom 6-esque skillset. Would be a perfect fit on Brassard's line.

And he's on a really cheap deal.

Hawks fans said before they'd like a prospect back that can play bottom 6 minutes. Some mentioned Jesper Fast. I pull the trigger on that without thinking. We need a player like Morin.

I like!! Just saw some youtube stuff on him too. I don't want to give up on Fast, though. AV likes him and is already on the roster for next year IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad