Hawks or Kings today?

Ducksgo*

Crazy when you think that we even took that team to 7 games. Ridiculous defensemen on that NJ team.

I personally thought we were going to win the cup. As bad as it sounds I was praying Scott Nieds would get injured so we could of pulled the cup in 03

Nikko*

I agree. That's also one of the reasons I say lightning won't strike twice. The Kings, in my opinion, faced some of the weaker opposition you'll see in a playoff run. Two inexperienced teams in St. Louis and Phoenix, and some injuries that really helped. I give props to the Devils, but compare them to almost any of the recent Cup Finalists. The only one that they really match up against is Edmonton.

It's expected that no Kings fan will ever concede that fact, I just wonder if they realize it deep down. :laugh:

Nikko*

I personally thought we were going to win the cup. As bad as it sounds I was praying Scott Nieds would get injured so we could of pulled the cup in 03

We definitely could have won it. Game 7s are always wildcards, and Jiggy was single handedly winning games for us all postseason.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
That's going to go well

And yes, he's overrated by Kings fans based on one Norris contender year. Too inconsistent. Still a really good defender though.

gratefulyours

Great 8 = T. Selanne
Nov 9, 2010
Oakland
That's going to go well

And yes, he's overrated by Kings fans based on one Norris contender year. Too inconsistent. Still a really good defender though.

agree, he is solid defensively most nights and has that roamer ability / can get the shot through.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
We'll probably see the Kings tie it up, and then win it in OT/SO. Just to piss us off.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I don't care too much about the record, but if LA ties it on this powerplay and then wins in OT/shootout, I'll be upset. Kings win, plus Ducks record in peril.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad