Laine Roslovic Atkinson
Jenner Texier Foligno
Grigorenko Stenuland Bjorkstrand
Robinson Nash Domi

Werenski Jones
Gavrikov Savard
Carlsson Del Zotto

Korpisalo

Hawks line might change but Subban is starting. Tighten up fellas but these have been some fun games to watch against the jackets.

Cowch

Jan 24, 2019
Man living in PST has been kinda brutal for me this season. I think the latest games for me start at 5-530.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

SnakePlissken

Jun 16, 2015
Man living in PST has been kinda brutal for me this season. I think the latest games for me start at 5-530.

I was just thinking how nice it's been to have every game start between 6 and 7:30 CST. Hadn't considered Hawks fans living out West. Too bad for you.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Murphy came back and Beaudin's game sort of slipped before being scratched...Not like Kalynuk took his minutes, think its just a depth chart situation

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Remparts666

Feb 11, 2021
Murphy came back and Beaudin's game sort of slipped before being scratched...Not like Kalynuk took his minutes, think its just a depth chart situation

im biaised ... i just love the way he plays and have been so impressed. Hopefully JC finds a way to rotate him in the Lineup so he does not sit for too long

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
im biaised ... i just love the way he plays and have been so impressed. Hopefully JC finds a way to rotate him in the Lineup so he does not sit for too long

same but he was noticeably worse the game or two before he was scratched...Would have to imagine that Colliton will give him another shot at some point, Boqvist has been better since coming back and Mitchell has been very good all year, CdH isn't sitting and neither will Zadorov...Beaudin just odd man out atm

Reactions: Remparts666

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
same but he was noticeably worse the game or two before he was scratched...Would have to imagine that Colliton will give him another shot at some point, Boqvist has been better since coming back and Mitchell has been very good all year, CdH isn't sitting and neither will Zadorov...Beaudin just odd man out atm
Just my opinion but the shine has started to come off of Mitchell lately. If anyone could sit it might be him. Boqvist has looked really good in 2/3 games since returning from Covid, and to be fair to him the entire team was a tire fire against the Hurricanes.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Just my opinion but the shine has started to come off of Mitchell lately. If anyone could sit it might be him. Boqvist has looked really good in 2/3 games since returning from Covid, and to be fair to him the entire team was a tire fire against the Hurricanes.
He’s a rookie dman. No shine has come off.
Just up and downs like all young players.

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Didn't Mitchell just have a good game 2 games ago, idk what is the mixup

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Sitting Mitchell after he's done nothing worse than before and making no big mistakes, Id hate that.
He's had a dip in play recently. That Keith-Mitchell pairing from last game was not good.

It's not sitting him to teach him a lesson. It's sitting him because he was playing in the NCAA a year ago and now is playing a busier than average NHL schedule. It's a significant difference and you don't need to play a prospect on an empty tank when you got another itching for minutes.

Give him a game or two off, and give Beaudin some more NHL experience. Win-win.

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
He's had a dip in play recently. That Keith-Mitchell pairing from last game was not good.

It's not sitting him to teach him a lesson. It's sitting him because he was playing in the NCAA a year ago and now is playing a busier than average NHL schedule. It's a significant difference and you don't need to play a prospect on an empty tank when you got another itching for minutes.

Give him a game or two off, and give Beaudin some more NHL experience. Win-win.

Agree with the busy schedule and sitting him when his performance starts to slip for consecutive shifts, but I don't agree to sit him coz we have others vying for time too. Reward the best playing young guy.

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Sitting Mitchell after he's done nothing worse than before and making no big mistakes, Id hate that.

The flip side is you don't want guys sitting on the shelf for too long. Something has to give. It's not a penalty and Mitchell has been in a ton. If Colliton decides to scratch him, I'm fine with it. He just has to clear it with Musto first. :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->