GDT: Hawks @ Flames, Retro Night. 8 PM MT HNIC

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I'm still not GG's #1 fan but something the NBC feed shows a whole lot more shots of the coaches than CBC/SN and it's fair to say he was cursing the refs pretty loudly a few times throughout the game

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Let's hope Janko gets his head back in the game on Tuesday and for the rest of the road trip. Dude looked like Colborne at his worst after the bye-week. Also Bart looked awful. Just waive him and call up TSpoon

Jank was like a big pylon out there. He wasnt competing, he can sit

Not sure what Kulak did to get bench. I am sure he goes back for Bart soon

Reactions: Sk8M8

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hmm? He definitely did not dominate. The last few games he's been caught too many times flat footed and his compete level is nowhere near his usual standards

giphy.gif

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
A bummer I missed this one. We sure have had the Hawks' number the last few years.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Caught the game last night; was watching it with a few of my buddies at my place so didn't want to be the nerd posting on an internet forum in the middle of it.

The boys played really well and earned those two points.

My thoughts:
Bartkowski should never see the NHL again. Not sure why Gully thinks putting him out there is an upgrade on anyone. They guy's just lost, and doesn't know what he's doing.

Jankowski should take that as a learning lesson. They'd rather more or less roll 3 lines than have him out there; he has to take that in stride and come back better.

Send Mangiapane back to the AHL. 7 minutes a night, and having him not play more or less after his 2nd shift is stupid. If he's not worth giving some lead, he's not worth having up in the NHL. Let him go destroy the AHL, we need scoring help badly down there.

Tkachuk is a beauty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad