Post-Game Talk: Hawks beat Oilers 5-4, Keith actually scores, Rozsival takes one in the face

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Lackluster effort tonight nearly cost them. The PK is not getting any better

Thankfully a few calls went the Hawks way there at end ,, Nice to see it even out after the horrific penalty shot call

Still nice to get W

12-2-4 on year

Nothingman*

4 points on the back to backs........will take that every day of the week.

Sevanston

Dec 27, 2009
NYC
Nothing wrong with another two points this early in the season.

But the problems of lazy play and PKing are starting to look more troubling.

No23

May 16, 2013
What kind of depth move do you guys expect Stan to make before the deadline? The Hawks could obviously use a good PKer.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
What kind of depth move do you guys expect Stan to make before the deadline? The Hawks could obviously use a good PKer.

We'll get some random older vet or no name, and that's it, the board will erupt and question Stan's lack of moves, and it'll actually turn out well for us in the short- and/or long-run.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I just don't know what the hell happened to Keith's shot since he won the Norris. It used to be hard low and pretty accurate. He scored 12 and 14 goals before.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
We'll get some random older vet or no name, and that's it, the board will erupt and question Stan's lack of moves, and it'll actually turn out well for us in the short- and/or long-run.

This. I remember when we got Oduya at the deadline 2 years ago and gave up picks and it's turned out pretty darn good.

member 151739

Can't be, the team from Colorado wasn't expected to do anything this season.

They will come back down to Earth, but I had them making the playoffs before the season started. Sacco really, really held that team back. Their defense still isn't great, but they are a legitimate threat.

ralph0226

Jun 1, 2010
They will come back down to Earth, but I had them making the playoffs before the season started. Sacco really, really held that team back. Their defense still isn't great, but they are a legitimate threat.

And the Hawks always struggle against them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->