Hawaii Honu's Ultimate Team - BETA Test League

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
Hi All,

I'm looking for 10 HF users to help me test a fantasy league concept. All transactions will take place here on HFBoards and will be tracked through Google Spreadsheets. The rules of the league are set up to be enjoyable for both people who want to play daily or if you want to play more casually on a week-to-week basis.

RULES
  • Teams are randomly assigned a starting team of players using a random number generator. Top players (based on the scoring metrics below) will be rare items and will have a less than 25% chance of landing on your team.

• General Managers (GMs) will receive a starting roster of 24 players total consisting of
    • 16 Forwards
    • 4 Defensemen
    • 4 Additional Players split randomly between additional Defensemen and Goalies
  • Each NHL gameday, GMs can deploy up to 12 Forwards, 6 Defensemen and 1 Goalie from their roster, provided their roster player has a game that day. Rosters will lock daily when the first game of the day begins. Players will earn points by the scoring method below:
SKATER SCORING
  • Goals = 10 Pts
  • Assists = 7 Pts
  • +/- = 3 Pts
  • Shots = 1 Pt
  • Hits = 1 Pt
  • TOI = 0.0025 Pts per second

GOALTENDER SCORING
  • Saves = 1 Pt
  • Goals Against = - 5 Pts
  • Shutout = 10 Pts

At the end of each week, following the last Sunday NHL game, Individual player totals will be tallied. Each player that was marked active by their GM will receive their best single-game point total from their highest scoring game of the week.

OBTAINING ADDITIONAL PLAYERS

GMs will start out with 5,000 pucks ("points") each. They can either use these pucks to trade with other GMs for additional players or purchase a "wheel-spin".

Wheel-spins cost 1,000 pucks and will randomly assign an additional 4 forwards, 1 defensemen, and 1 defenseman/goalie to your team's roster.

The top 5% of players at each position like Ovechkin, Rantanen, McDavid, Rielly, Carlson, Vasilevsky, Rinne, etc. will have a 5% chance of being selected.

RANDOM SAMPLE SPIN

PlayerTeam
Kailer YamamotoEDM
Derek StepanARI
Brett ConnollyWSH
Jordan KyrouSTL
Braydon CoburnTBL
Aaron DellSJS
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Let me know if you're interested in joining!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad