have you ever seen Chris Neil lose a Fight???

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I like the Bruins, but I hate Lucic. I mean ****, I even like Marchand.

Marchand is a pest, he's good at what he does. Lucic is just a giant ape crybaby, and often ****s his own team over (see: our last game against the Bruins).

If Neil was so hard done by Lucic you would think since that beat down he would have tried to get some revenge,the truth is he hasn't gone near him since, he knows that's a fight he can't win. Even a legit heavyweight Carkner has lost both scraps to Lucic.That being said, even though I loathe Neil, he can play for my team any day.

P.S. Lucic has already won a Stanley Cup and a Memorial cup, you can hate the guy but the fact is he is a winner who every single team in the NHL would love to have on their team.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Neil isn't a bad choice, and as far as tough guys go, he's top notch. But, Alfredsson has all of those things you mentioned and more. Except maybe the unattractive wife, in which case Neil would win that category.

lol not sure why I talked about wives, not like I really care or know how they look like. Of course Alfie is my favorite player of all-time, the only Jersey I own and I'm not really looking to buy more.

If the "player I respect the most" is too much for you, I'll just add that I respect guys like Steve Yzerman, Nicklas Lidstrom, Daniel Alfredsson and Chris Phillips a lot too.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Also mark me down for loving Neil. Theres a reason the guy gets the biggest cheer after Alfie every game. Just watching him he seems to care more about this team than anyone else. He takes losses the hardest and enjoys winning more than anyone. He shows up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Even Alfie doesnt do that.
Totally agree! Love the way he congrads teammates when they score, with a big smile for them!

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
If Neil was so hard done by Lucic you would think since that beat down he would have tried to get some revenge,the truth is he hasn't gone near him since, he knows that's a fight he can't win. Even a legit heavyweight Carkner has lost both scraps to Lucic.That being said, even though I loathe Neil, he can play for my team any day.

P.S. Lucic has already won a Stanley Cup and a Memorial cup, you can hate the guy but the fact is he is a winner who every single team in the NHL would love to have on their team.

Bruins board is that way --->

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Agreed.

Most of his "losses" are close, and I subscribe to the "he's a smart fighter" narrative, but to say he doesn't lose fights is looking at Neil with rose-colored glasses.

Still love the guy.

Nailed it.

Maybe it's because he's my favourite player or maybe I just have a super memory but some of these I can't remember posts are funny. I will never forget him getting beat by Brashear and then still landing the last punch to put him down. Or him getting dropped by Boulerice, the one fight that can dispel the he's never been dropped myth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->