Have you ever met any famous non-athletes?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn once lived in the same city as me. Angie came to my school once, didn't really know who she was at the time and thought she looked like Sandra Bullock. Seemed nice I guess.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I just remembered: I have an personally autographed picture of famed American zoologist & TV personality Jack Hanna, and a You Tube link of him saying: "Hi!" to me. Does that count, in a cyber-world sorta way? :crossfing

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
I met Kenny Rogers many years ago. I went to high school with Debbe Dunning who was a regular on the TV show Home Improvement.

Dumpster Flyers

Jun 21, 2006
Woody Harrelson is a ****.

EDIT: I've met several celebrities because I'm not a ****ing loser.

Last edited:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... I went to high school with Debbe Dunning who was a regular on the TV show Home Improvement.
OHN-ohn-ohn-ohn-ohn!

MV5BMTQ0NzUwMzI4MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODIzNzEyMjE@._V1_.jpg

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

buzzbee

nude hockey player
Aug 8, 2005
Bracknell (UK)
Scottish Comedy legend, Billy Connolly used to live close to a pub I once worked in. I went in there as a customer one day and he was the only other customer. Billy, Nick the bar man and I chatted for a while and he was hilarious!
When I was 13, I ran a half marathon and I ran down the home straight with Jimmy Saville. I don’t know if he is known in North America, but when he was alive, he was something of a national treasure in the UK, mostly for the work he done with sick children. Unfortunately, after he died, it finally came out that he was a serial child molester. Around 450 people came forward to say they had been sexually abused by him, 80% of which were children. Apparently, he also had a key to a hospital morgue and was apparently molesting bodies there.
. :eek: I'm pleased to say he never touched me :D

Reactions: Rob

mikesterp

Mar 18, 2020
Having met Hugh Laurie in person, I can confidently state that he is one of the nicest and most humble celebrities out there.

Reactions: Rob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad