Have you ever developed your own app?

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
The "how hard" depends on multiple factors

Are you building a website?
  • What kind? Personal? Store front? Visualization?
Are you building an app?
  • Functionality: static, dynamic, real-time
  • Purpose: informational, game, productivity tool?
Do you know how to code? I assume not since you're asking a broad question blanketed over several subjects/topics.

If you don't know options 1 or 2, and you don't know how to code, I'd say it will be a not insignificant task.

mariopepper

Jun 25, 2019
The "how hard" depends on multiple factors

Are you building a website?
  • What kind? Personal? Store front? Visualization?
Are you building an app?
  • Functionality: static, dynamic, real-time
  • Purpose: informational, game, productivity tool?
Do you know how to code? I assume not since you're asking a broad question blanketed over several subjects/topics.

If you don't know options 1 or 2, and you don't know how to code, I'd say it will be a not insignificant task.
Fully agree with your opinion but it's also depends on help. If you have some kind of mentor it's getting much more easier as for me. I tried to create app on my own but I failed. After that I decided to take help and analize all my futher steps. EffectiveSoft Corporation is the company wich provides custom application developing and it was exactly what I needed. I ordered a project and got well maded app. Now I'm also trying to redirect my efforts for making some kind of simillar app.

Last edited:

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Fully agree with your opinion but it's also depends on help. If you have some kind of mentor it's getting much more easier as for me

I guess so, if you're the type who's actually trying to learn.

A lot of people that I've worked with (in the past, not necessarily development in isolation) just want the answers and aren't actually interested in learning everything.

Knowing a language is only 20% of the coding process. Solving problems and finding answer/solutions to those problems that arise is the majority of the process.

bring back the jets

Oct 30, 2010
As someone already implied, if you have to ask "how do hard is it to build an app?" then the answer is probably "hard"

For anyone with some dev knowledge it really comes down to the app tho

Reactions: Roman Fell

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
tenor.gif

Marv Merchants

Sep 2, 2019
You can start by learning the groundwork

HTML, CSS, and then Javascript.

After learning the language of coding you can venture more with using platforms for apps like Angular. If you want to venture with building websites then look up Visual Studio Code on YouTube.

This takes most people a long time to master or be comfortable with. Take your time with it and remember to have fun coding :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->