Have you become a Bernier believer?

Kings4thecup

Aug 16, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Well, You've seen Bernier play a few times now. You heard us Kings fans telling you how great he is, and that he was just stuck behind Quick. What's your assessment now.

Still think he just played in front of a great D and hasn't proven anything?

Leafs are going to love what he brings and I wish you the best.

Larry Hoover

Sep 16, 2012
Well he had a sub-par preseason, a good first game of the season and has made 11 saves so far.
I prefer to reserve judgement on a goalie after a full season or two.

Kingstonian84*

Sep 23, 2012
I'm not a Bernier believer just yet, 4 periods is way too small of a smaple size for me to get a good read on the guy, I'll say this from what I have seen so far I like his potential.

About Riemer- I feel he's a good enough goalie and a #1 to get a team into the playoffs but come playoff time IMO he won't rise to the occasion because he just doesn't have it in him. He's kinda like a Marc Andre Fleury type, one whos' good but by no means great or overly reliable either.

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
It took me 3 seasons to believe in Reimer. It's not going to take me 4 periods to be sold on Bernier.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
L.a fans have said that bernier is horrible on shoot outs. Hopefully they don't get everything right.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I already was. He's cool and calm. Gets the job done.

Better rebound control. Did I mention how calmly he goes about his business and how he knows where the puck is and doesn't even look for it because he knows there's no danger?

And we also......just.....actually.....won.....a.....shootout.......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad