Have we seen the last playoff run in Northlands/Rexall?

Oil In My Veins

May 27, 2007
Vancouver
www.OilInMyVeins.com
Either way, there's definitely some good memories in that old place. Would be nice to have one last send off :)

I was a kid in the 80's with a hockey mom who had season tix, had no idea what I was witnessing at the time.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Of course lol...

We've probably seen the last playoff run in Daryl Katz' lifetime.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
for me this is another ******** thread-- we are one of the worst teams in the league and two to three years FROM A RUN

A run is not making the playoffs--a run is getting beyond the first round and we are pretty far from being that

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
for me this is another ******** thread-- we are one of the worst teams in the league and two to three years FROM A RUN

A run is not making the playoffs--a run is getting beyond the first round and we are pretty far from being that

Ah, I think he meant making the play-offs, but I agree with you on everything you've said.

Oil In My Veins

May 27, 2007
Vancouver
www.OilInMyVeins.com

Maybe I worded the question poorly?

I really just meant playoff hockey in general, and I can't argue with your points.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I see next year as another rebuild the rebuild year. The following year we should be in the mix of the playoffs but really actually making the playoffs seem a wee bit overly optimistic.

Too bad, tho. In 2016, when I think we will have a playoff team, the new arena will be in for a rough breaking in period. Nasty beer and nacho cheese stains everywhere each time the Oil scores in the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad