Have u Guy`s heard about that new Bug goin`g around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Have u Guy`s heard about that New bug goin`g Around they Say There`s a new Bug Goin`g AnRound `n` Everythin`g is Shuttin`g down because the Bug is S`p`r`e`a`d`i`n`g` So Watch out Every1 wash Ur Hand`s because There`s an New bug Goin`g anRound `n` U Don`t Wanna Catch that Bug...

Reactions: irunthepeg

Xelebes

Jun 10, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
Is this the official forum thread for Coronavirus checkups? Because there has already been some questions regarding some users who are currently not feeling well and they're saying it is worse than the usual cold or flu.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
THIS BUG IS GOBBLING UP UR SYSTEM, 9 OUT OF 10 ANDULT`S HAVE BEEN INFECTED, GET TESTED GANG. IM IN COMPLETE LOCKDOWN AT MY BUG OUT LOCATION I HAVE ENUFF PREP`S 2 SURVIVE FOR MONTH`S UNTIL THIS BUG PASS`S, IF U DIDN`T PREP THEN THATS ON U BECAUSE U WERE WARNED ABOUT THIS BUG....

Reactions: Recipe Unlimited

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I cut off one of my mother in laws fingers to use on phones and elevators, one must and should take prudent action in the best of society as a hole, oh, I meant whole.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I've been stockpiling essential supplies since the news was developing in China, in anticipation of a public health crisis. I now have over 20,000 bottles of hand sanitizer and 5000 N95 respirator masks which I have been selling at a 5-10x markup. I'm set to make over a hundred grand from people who were less prepared than me. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Reactions: irunthepeg

Chonged

Apr 24, 2018
So the other day I was buying a storage locker at an auction and I had a sneeze fit right as the locker I wanted went up for sale. Everyone took off, I am not sure why, but I got the locker for 50 bucks.

Later I find out about this corona virus and wondering if I got it, I do drink a lot of Ronas.

Anyway, that locker had a fat couch in it and some sweet headphones so now that my girlfriend won't let me leave the house to sell or buy anything at least I have a cool couch to sit on.

Hopefully she will let me go to the next auction, I am going to cough my brains out.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
VITAMIN C GANG MY GRANPAPPY HAS BEEN TAKING 9999% VITAMIN C EVERY DAY AND HE HAS STILL NOT GOTTEN THE BUG LOAD UP ON VITAMIN C BECAUSE THIS BUG IS NO MATCH FOR VITAMIN C........ :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->