Have Brothers Ever Fought in the NHL?

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
The Hunter brothers never fought each other, although Tim Hunter and Dave Hunter apparently fought twice... but as I just found out (file under: you learn something new every day), Tim was not related to Mark, Dale or Dave.

Jaysfanatic*

Not only that, Wayne mentioned that their mom was in the crowd... and PO'd that they fought. :biglaugh:

I believe the story is that they were watching on TV and mama Preems was mortified that they fought and berated them, while papa was laughing his ass off.

Lunatik*

wasn't there a line brawl that saw 3 of the Sutter brothers involved? When the 3rd brother broke the other 2 up he made a comment about telling mom

Jaysfanatic*

wasn't there a line brawl that saw 3 of the Sutter brothers involved? When the 3rd brother broke the other 2 up he made a comment about telling mom

Listening to those videos, the Sutters fought all the time. Look at the look all of them have on their faces, they just look pissed all the time.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
I believe the story is that they were watching on TV and mama Preems was mortified that they fought and berated them, while papa was laughing his ass off.

pretty much. I think she called Wayne and started whining about it but the dad found it hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prussian_Blue

Apr 9, 2003
futurenotes.blogspot.com
According to Bobby Plager, he and Barc used to fight all the time... he tells a story of how they fought in the minors, and after the game, Barc sent word to Bobby to meet him alone in the dressing room, where they downed a six-pack.

Don't know if they ever fought in the NHL, though.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
It seems the oldest brother is always the better player, Lindross,Staal, Primeau,Kariya...only one I can think of with the younger being alot better is Drury

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad