Have any season ticket holders been told they can NOT go to the Ottawa game?

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
From the Oilers website;

A main focus for the franchise is communicating ticketing updates to season seat holders and fans, while also preparing for a revised schedule to come from the League after nine Oilers games were postponed.

"Right now, we're assigning tickets and when we do reach that capacity, what we can do is give our customers other options for other games," Shipton said.

Reactions: jeffff

jeffff

Oct 4, 2011
I spoke to a someone at the Oilers after I posted the question.

He said they are playing it by ear, going game by game. We will receive emails prior to each game stating whether or not the tickets are valid.

I did ask specifically how do they decide, his answer was...."its above my pay grade" lol But more or less said the same thing that 5 Mins 4 Ftg posted above.

Something else worth mentioning. Those of you who have sent out (transferred) your tickets for the 5 postponed home games to someone else, you will have to resend those tickets once those games are rescheduled. If you donated your tickets to a silent action for example...expect to transfer them again.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Does anyone know how the seats are assigned? By that I don't mean who gets tickets or not, but how to they determine where some peoples' seats are moved to to accomplish "social distancing?"

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Does anyone know how the seats are assigned? By that I don't mean who gets tickets or not, but how to they determine where some peoples' seats are moved to to accomplish "social distancing?"

They aren’t trying to accomplish social distancing. It’s just half capacity, no rules about who sits where.

Reactions: jeffff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad