Prospect Info: Hatrik Laine

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I think it will still be Scheifele. Not just because he's a GCB and is way better at answering in boring platitudes (bad for us, good for a team). He's been groomed for a long time to fill that role.

I do think Laine will be a great leader both on and off the ice, though. Especially on.

Wheeler has shown amazing leadership this year, by the way. Little love to him, despite the fact that we're trying to give away his job. :laugh:

This definitely isn't me complaining about Wheeler :laugh: I've been really impressed by the work ethic the team has, how they have dealt the injuries and how they have played in the 3rd no matter the score and have been able to steal points and I guess Wheeler deserves credit on that.

Like I said earlier that article just got me thinking whats there waiting in the future.

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
In Denmark my experience is we usually just use a small towel to sit on. Thought the same would be the case in Finland but I guess I am wrong.

Getting just the slightest bit off topic here, but since it came up I gotta ask... I was lucky enough to find a sauna in a Danish swimming hall once, but it was very hot and there was a big sign to not throw water on the rocks... which from a Finnish perspective is like giving your kid a bicycle and then not allow him to ride it :D Gotta say it was still better than nothing.

Are saunas common in Denmark and is that the way Danish generally roll (no throwing water on the "kiuas"/stove)?

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I love Thermia, I just wish people would shut the **** up in the steam room!

Go Pate!

Thai jet*

Oct 23, 2014
Thailand
It's hilarious really that Winnipegians are a bit conscious about everyone possibly not wanting to play in the cold northern prairie and the matter comes up a little over Laine every now and then, while all the Finns are obviously still a bit sore about that one late 90's trade and took it as an affront that the Jets went and sold us. :laugh:

(Everything's forgiven of course after that warmest welcome back that Teemu got when Ducks first time played the 2.0 there.)

That trade was all about an owner who couldn't or wouldn't pay Temmu what he had coming to him.

http://www.winnipegsun.com/2015/01/08/still-the-worst-trade-ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad