Hathaway spits on Gudbranson (suspended 3 games)

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Video doesn't show Ducks player sucker punching him bare knuckle in the face while he's tied up by the refs. Deserved the spit ball to the face.
Yeah it's one of those instances where he shouldn't have done it but you can understand why he did it.

Lol at all "you never spit in guy's face" honor code individuals. Yeah ordinarily you don't do it but there are a lot of worse things you can do. And if you punch somebody in the face while he is tied with 2 refs and another guy from your team you kinda asked for it.

I wish Gudbransson quick recovery from that spit though.

vanarchy

May 3, 2013
* player gets knocked out cold and carried off *

GCkEjMs.jpg

* player gets spit on *

xraCFoB.jpg

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Hathaway punched Grants head against the ice, Gudbranson suckerpunched Hathaway after not getting a piece of him and then Hathaway spits.

Grant didnt even do anything he was just someone to punch, once he was down, the elbows to the head already looked quite bad. The spit as well... not sure what was that guys problem. I'm a Ducks fan but seems he needs to take a chill pill and sit for a couple of games

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I'm okay with the match for spitting, even though I understand his frustration. What I dont understand is double minor for a perfectly clean hit to knock a guy off the puck in legit fashion followed by getting jumped by 3 dirty ducks.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->