has this ever happened to anyone? freaked out. discernment or what?

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
****** I’m sure someone will probably wonder, maybe i’m across the world and it just was 7:38am. that is why i’m attaching the time of my location currently. a couple past 10pm ******

the pictures:

…. 7-BF9-E736-856-B-419-F-81-E0-C0-A570-AF345-E hosted at ImgBB

05AC581F-9BCD-45C6-AA0B-3A4B3447F38F.jpeg

Something happened to me today that I can’t really explain at all. I will start out by saying that this has happened multiple times in my life.

*I have absolutely no affiliation with Michigan State, have never even been there so this was entirely random*

This morning before bed (I work third shift), I was laying there on my phone. Literally for no reason whatsoever, I got the inclination to look up football programs and study what their history has been like. the only school that instantly came to mind was Michigan State. (attached is a picture of my search history and the time I searched it). I have no idea why michigan state came to mind.. like I said, no affiliation to the school whatsoever. I currently live in Nebraska and have never even been to East Lansing, Michigan.

I ended up falling asleep soon after, that was the only school’s football team I googled.

I slept all day because working third shift will do that to ya. so I hadn’t been on my phone at all, hadn’t seen any news.

I texted my dad when I woke up to see how he was and said, “just watching the news. it’s so sad what’s going on at Michigan State” ….

I froze. I called him instantly and sent the same picture I put on this thread of my search history. I wasn’t extremely surprised when he said that sentence because this has happened multiple times before in the past, like I said, where I randomly have this inclination to look something/someone up and then almost within a few days something happens surrounding it/them.

I’m not sure what to make of it.

pure coincidence? discernment? I have absolutely no idea. I’m sure i’m not the only one who has experienced stuff like this happening to them.

I offer my sincerest condolences to those affected by the mass shooting tonight at Michigan State. my heart breaks for everyone going through this and I cannot even begin to fathom how all are feeling at this moment.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
This place can't separate tragedy from politics.

It took a while to find out my god son(a sr in chemical emgineering) and my other nephew(barricaded in his basement with his roommates) WERE SAFE. I cried tonight...my family is safe and we are thankful.

Prayers to the families affected by this...I have no words.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad