Has the season begun???

OLD51JOHN

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Some of the board is ready to trade to get some rejects that some other team no longer wants.. Or am I reading it wrong?? I do wish we could get into the start of the games before we trade the team away......

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Some of the board is ready to trade to get some rejects that some other team no longer wants.. Or am I reading it wrong?? I do wish we could get into the start of the games before we trade the team away......

Don't worry John...The B's management doesn't pay any attention to the posts on this board :)

Quaider*

I guess I'm the one who wants rejects that no other team wants?

I was mainly thinking of adding a fourth line guy to play LW. I think Danny Paille is capable of playing a decent third line LW. Am I alone on this?

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus

I was mainly thinking of adding a fourth line guy to play LW. I think Danny Paille is capable of playing a decent third line LW. Am I alone on this?

I love the chemistry on the Bruins' fourth line. Best in the NHL IMHO. Don't fix what isn't broke.

Bourque's been working hard and has played well in Providence. He'll be skating with two savvy veterans on the third line. I'd rather he get the shot than some waiver wire pickup.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be

I would bump Paille up and skate MacDermid line 4 once in awhile but Paille makes that 4th line go. They are one of the best 4th lines in the league. All three have had double digit goals at some point the past three years.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal

It wasn't only your thread, there was at least one more about picking up Darche. Although picking up someone like that isn't really a trade so I'm not sure what John is referring to.

That being said, I agree with him that we do not need to get anyone from waiver or trade. We have an awesome team and several guys already competing for the last available spot.

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
is Paille the fastest 4th line player in the whole league? nice to have this kind of player on the 4th line, and available for special teams too

Harbinger04

Jan 29, 2007
boston
is Paille the fastest 4th line player in the whole league? nice to have this kind of player on the 4th line, and available for special teams too

he is really fast, and good on the pk/defensively, but the guys hands are made of bricks. he is even worse than sturm on breakaways

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009

You're right. He's great on the PK and I really was (and am) psyched the Bruins kept him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad