Are we in the Moritz Seider Era?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter of the Beach

I’m the real hero
Jun 26, 2017
Parkland Estates, Florida
Two points and a + 1 in his first game where his team gave up 7 goals against the best team in the league. Most importantly, his points looked effortless. The efficiency was mind blowing.

He currently not only has the highest PPG EVER for a defenseman but has a higher PPG than Gretzky. And last I checked, Gretzky was never repping 315 on the bench press like Seider is, quite the impressive feat for a 20 year old.

:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: sebsisles

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
Two points and a + 1 in a game where his team gave up 7 goals against the best team in the league. Most importantly, his points looked effortless. The efficiency was mind blowing

He currently not only has the highest PPG EVER for a defenseman but has a higher PPG than Gretzky.

If he keeps this pace then yes. if not, well he's just ok then...fyi voted yes, kids a stud.

Reactions: Hatter of the Beach

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
We're gonna rename the Norris trophy in his honour in 5 years time.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
He's a rookie defensemen. Wings fans like myself are excited but lets temper the expectations. We want him to develop well, but the realist fans don't expect a NHL-wide Seider era, come on. Don't turn everyone against him by overhyping him after one game.

Loved his play last night, though.

Reactions: Legionnaire

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Two points and a + 1 in his first game where his team gave up 7 goals against the best team in the league. Most importantly, his points looked effortless. The efficiency was mind blowing.

He currently not only has the highest PPG EVER for a defenseman but has a higher PPG than Gretzky. And last I checked, Gretzky was never repping 315 on the bench press like Seider is, quite the impressive feat.

I love Seider but this is what NYR fans do with Fox and maybe people should tone things down a bit?

Reactions: notDatsyuk

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
No reason (yet) to think he won't put up 2 points-per-game for the rest of his career.
I'm a firm believer in him becoming the GOAT. I hear Nicklas Lidstrom wears Moritz Seider underoos.

Voted yes...simply because "Of course, what's your problem?" was not an option.

loosemoose

May 31, 2020
I don't know what is wrong with you if you think he won't put up at least 150 points this year.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
He's a rookie defensemen. Wings fans like myself are excited but lets temper the expectations. We want him to develop well, but the realist fans don't expect a NHL-wide Seider era, come on. Don't turn everyone against him by overhyping him after one game.

Loved his play last night, though.
Is he playing on the 1st unit PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad