Has Erik Cole already retired?

Maelpj*

No. Cole is better than Gionta anyday. Gionta would have difficulty taking a mere pass from Galchenyuk, and probably would turn over the puck to the opponent more than anything else. At least Cole uses his big body and speed sometimes to generate quality chances. Gionta....nothing.

Yep. If could only find a decent wing to play with pleky and bourque. At this point I would try Moen .

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
Bruce Garrioche is saying Habs are shopping Cole and names Carolina as a likely destination.

Not that I'd put any credence in Garrioche as he's nearly as bad as Ek when it comes to imaginary trade rumours.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Bruce Garrioche is saying Habs are shopping Cole and names Carolina as a likely destination.

Not that I'd put any credence in Garrioche as he's nearly as bad as Ek when it comes to imaginary trade rumours.
Carolina has nothing that I want to be honest, and Bruce Garrioche's "scoops" never end up to anything. Anyways, Cole is possibly the best retired player in the history of the game :laugh:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Cole looks a lot better playing with Gally and Eller. That was a good line last night. I think MT will stick with it for a while.

Hopefully, Cole can get his season turned around a bit facing lesser competition on the 3rd line.

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal
Carolina has nothing that I want to be honest, and Bruce Garrioche's "scoops" never end up to anything. Anyways, Cole is possibly the best retired player in the history of the game :laugh:

Dalpe would be a nice acquisition. But yeah, Garrioch is a fraud and a terrible writer.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Cole looks a lot better playing with Gally and Eller. That was a good line last night. I think MT will stick with it for a while.

Hopefully, Cole can get his season turned around a bit facing lesser competition on the 3rd line.

He's been playing better the last 10 days, just has been mostly snakebitten.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->