Has anybody won Best Defenseman award twice at WJCs?

Gold Standard

Sep 7, 2018
He’ll probably get a few exhibitions games before the WC, but usually those spots go to NHL’ers and the best KHL’ers. Maybe in another year, but I think it’s unlikely this year.

that hasn't been much of a winning formula for them in recent years, but yeah, put in Mironov for another kick at the can. I'm sure it will all end well.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I doubt a player in relegation will win an award but Seider has been the best dman IMO.

I'll be really interested to see what happens with Germany in the relegation. I think Seider has clearly been the best dman in this tournament (i'm biased) but playing relegation makes it hard to know what will happen. Playing in that death group and only being on the ice for one even strength goal against all tournament is pretty insane.

Does some stat padding in the relegation round mixed with his already elite round robin make it enough to overcome the fact that hes in relegation already?

greasysnapper

Apr 6, 2018
It’s gotta be between rom, seider, and soderstrom

I would throw in Gross, Berni, and Aebeshier for the Swiss. Honestly I think this game later today is going to massive. If the Swiss win we won't see Romanov win for sure, and I have a hard time believing they'd give the win to a relegation player.

Reactions: martinez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->