Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL)/Maine Mariners (ECHL) Thread: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Pack up 2-0 of the P-Bruins after 1, both DiGuisipe and Gettiner with snipes (especially Gettinger... Laser!) Pack could easily have scored 1 or 2 more, plenty of chance and not too many for the Bruins, and those mainly off Pack Dmen turnovers. If the first 20 are any indication for the rest of the game... bring it on!

bmoak

Apr 4, 2004
Dillan Fox, just called up from Maine, is playing in his first AHL game at age 28. 4 seasons at SUNY Plattsburgh followed by 3 seasons in the SPHL. Started in the SPHL last year, got signed by Maine around midseason and scored 16 goals. This year, he's got 12G12A-24Pts in 27GP and is Maine's second-leading scorer.

Reactions: egelband

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
Pack add 28 year old F having strong season in Maine
(Over Ronning, Elmer or even Chase or Dmowski)

Wolf Pack Sign Forward Dillan Fox to PTO | Hartford Wolf Pack

Amazing, this guy has never played in the AHL and since graduating from SUNY-Plattsburgh (!!!) he has spent the majority of his time in the SPHL. I mean best of luck to this guy, but come on.

If Fogarty is up for any period of time, they really need to plumb the depths of Europe to find a 4A guy they could bring back. They desperately need scoring help as it is, and now without Fogarty they'll struggle to score two goals per night.

Dillan Fox, just called up from Maine, is playing in his first AHL game at age 28. 4 seasons at SUNY Plattsburgh followed by 3 seasons in the SPHL. Started in the SPHL last year, got signed by Maine around midseason and scored 16 goals. This year, he's got 12G12A-24Pts in 27GP and is Maine's second-leading scorer.

Not certain if related to why Fox is promoted but per ECHL game report Elmer not in Maine lineup tonight; he did play Thursday and Friday

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
It must be frustrating to keep dominating and not getting a shot at the big league
Yeah I think it was probably understood that this was a real possibility this year, that if Georgiev played really well that he'd be splitting starts with Lundqvist. The interesting part is if they hold Georgiev, and then what happens next year if they do.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
At this point it’s becoming absurd to keep Shesty in the A
Agreed but what does JG do??? Only option for this year would be to trade AG and would you trade him for a low ball offer?

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I think you can get a lot from the Leafs given AG performances against them
What do they have that they would part with??? Their first rounder this year is gone.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Well, you know the NYR needs more than I
I agree I would prefer a ready to go player even a good bottom 6 guy but who would that be that they would be willing to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->