Prospect Info: Hartford Wolf Pack (AHL)/Maine Mariners (ECHL) Thread: Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Huska looks like a legit NHL prospect in some capacity.

Wall is having a great year. IDK where he ranks with the other goalie propsects, though.

Yeah, I am not an expert on goalies, but I think he is a few years away but he has a lot of fundamentals in place.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Pack down 2-0 after 2 to Bridgeport. Shots are 18-14 Hartford. Huska in net.

Andrew Ladd scored for Bridgeport. Andrew Ladd is in the AHL?

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
From the stat sheet, looks like a rough game for Huska. His past few have been tough. Was in for parts of both games against the Checkers and now this one.

Hopefully he bounces back soon. Might watch some of it later to see how they looked, but 31 to 21 in shots and a loss. Opposite of the Rangers tonight

Reactions: egelband

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
P ... Andrew Ladd is in the AHL?

They sent him down for a conditioning stint earlier this season and never recalled him:laugh:

Ladd did just play in NHL for Isles this past Monday Dec 23
https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/game/columbus-blue-jackets-new-york-islanders-20191223#/home

TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League
2019-12-27 Andrew Ladd (LW) Bridgeport ADD Returned on loan from NY Islanders (NHL)
2019-12-21 Andrew Ladd (LW) Bridgeport DEL Recalled from loan by NY Islanders (NHL)
2019-11-15 Andrew Ladd (LW) Bridgeport ADD Loaned from NY Islanders (NHL)

GeorgeKaplan

Dec 19, 2011
New Jersey
Reactions: nyr2k2

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Very random thought: it seems to me that Huska isnt getting many starts... would it be a good idea to put ECHLer Tom McCollum behind Shesterkin for mop-up duty and the occasional game and let Huska get a heavy ECHL workload with Maine?... somehow I feel Huska has stalled a bit and could use more games/reps without it affecting Igor. My 2 cents.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Very random thought: it seems to me that Huska isnt getting many starts... would it be a good idea to put ECHLer Tom McCollum behind Shesterkin for mop-up duty and the occasional game and let Huska get a heavy ECHL workload with Maine?... somehow I feel Huska has stalled a bit and could use more games/reps without it affecting Igor. My 2 cents.
Not a bad idea. Georgiev NHL, Shesterkin AHL, Huska ECHL was kind of how I thought it might go this year. I didn't think they'd go with two rookies in Hartford.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Pack add 28 year old F having strong season in Maine
(Over Ronning, Elmer or even Chase or Dmowski)

Wolf Pack Sign Forward Dillan Fox to PTO | Hartford Wolf Pack
Amazing, this guy has never played in the AHL and since graduating from SUNY-Plattsburgh (!!!) he has spent the majority of his time in the SPHL. I mean best of luck to this guy, but come on.

If Fogarty is up for any period of time, they really need to plumb the depths of Europe to find a 4A guy they could bring back. They desperately need scoring help as it is, and now without Fogarty they'll struggle to score two goals per night.

Reactions: egelband

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Huska is getting 1/3 of the starts. It's fine for now. Igor will get called up at some point this year and then Huska will be the main guy.

Good that Kravstov is playing well. Honestly, who cares if he left for a few weeks? He came back and is contributing. That's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad