Jul 27, 2012
Nowhere
So you're not Keane on him?

:laugh::laugh:

giphy.gif

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
So. That's it with Lias Andersson's tenure in HFD / with the NYR org. All over Twitter it says he is no longer with the team after asking for a trade.

Hopefully Kravtsov hasn't been hanging out too much with him

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
That takes me back to when I was tending bar and playing in bands. I was behind the bar and put the game on and my bartending partner who was African American was astounded that a "brutha was playing hockey" (his words).
“The only thing in hockey that’s black is the puck and they are beating that around” — Antoine from the Bronx

Famous WFAN prank call from Bernard McGuirk in 1990.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Alright wife is out with her sister I’m home watching be Providence.

first period.

Kravtsov playing the left wing with Oregan and Fogarty. Love this. They generate a chance on first shift. Kravtsov tried to walk a dman on another attempt on same shift but didn’t get thru.

Kravtsov in the next shift is picking his way thru guys he looks really good here. Want to see him let some of these pucks go. He’s got room to shoot.

much better start here than the last couple games.

CaptTennille

President of the Blair Betts Fan Club
May 24, 2017
Brooklyn
Alright wife is out with her sister I’m home watching be Providence.

first period.

Kravtsov playing the left wing with Oregan and Fogarty. Love this. They generate a chance on first shift. Kravtsov tried to walk a dman on another attempt on same shift but didn’t get thru.

Kravtsov in the next shift is picking his way thru guys he looks really good here. Want to see him let some of these pucks go. He’s got room to shoot.

much better start here than the last couple games.
Finally, some good news. Definitely need it around here right now.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
He’s attacking the net here early. Trying to stick handle thru guys but I mean that’s part of his game he’ll find the right balance. He’s skating really well. Everyone is here night and day start from the last 2 games

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
With liass gone everyone has moved up.

Kravtsov-O'Regan-Fogarty,
DiGiuseppe-Nieves-Newell,
Gettinger-Jones-Lettieri,
Beleskey-Zerter Gossage-Gropp.
D: LoVerde-Raddysh,
Geertsen-Keane,
Rykov-Ebert.
Shesterkin

ArPanet

May 3, 2012
watching the Pack game and the feed is freezing every couple of minutes. is anybody else having this issue?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Keane draws the PP.

Nieves did a nice job on the pk then got out of the zone for a 2 on 1 did nothing with it. Shocker.

Kravtsov is playing net front on PP1 here. Not much happening as they struggle to gain the zone.

PP2 has Rykov at the top of the key walking the line well making plays but they don’t convert.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
0-0 end of one. Good news is they look like themselves again. Little scramble at the end but Shesterkin up to the challenge.

Kravtsov was the best player on the ice. Noticeable every shift. Fired a puck just wide on his last shift. But skating extremely well attacking the net. Lot of good stuff here.

liked Rykov as well. He’s improving.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
With liass gone everyone has moved up.

Kravtsov-O'Regan-Fogarty,
DiGiuseppe-Nieves-Newell,
Gettinger-Jones-Lettieri,
Beleskey-Zerter Gossage-Gropp.
D: LoVerde-Raddysh,
Geertsen-Keane,
Rykov-Ebert.
Shesterkin

This should be a very good depth by AHL standards both at forwards and defensemen.

Reactions: Kovalev27

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Surprisingly Gropp had a really good period too.

once they feel more comfortable giving Rykov more mins I expect the defense to be that much better. Geersten still gets too many mins

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
2nd period

man Lettieri got rocked.

first Kravtsov shift great play gaining the line from the middle of the ice dishes to Fogarty on the right side who throws it all the way back to oregan on the left side and a big save. Kravtsov is just kovalev smooth carrying the puck.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Tremendous individual effort by DiG picked up a loose puck in the neutral zone with speed walks a guy and fires a shot short side from the circle. That’s a beauty. He’s a real good player.

Shesterkin May get assist he fired it down the ice not sure and he did!

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Gropp with another good chance he’s robbed and the rebound comes out off the boards came right into the crease and Beleskey just couldn’t find the net.

Kravtsov and Rykov wirh a little pitch and catch Rykov with the big shot and a save.

634 to go 1-1

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
My feed and the AHL scoresheet says 1-1 but like I said I never saw a providence goal. It skipped on me a couple mins

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
So crawford just said it’s 1-0 pack so there must be an issue with the scoreboard. The AHL site says providence has a goal and lists the scorer lol

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
So little scrambly again at the end here a tip in front and puck just misses but doesn’t go in. Should have been an icing and that’s how it started. So I believe it’s 1-0 Hartford even though everything is showing 1-1 aannnnd that’s the AHL for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad