Celebrity Death: Harry Anderson

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Awww.....

I watched Night Court a ton on late-night reruns when I was in high school.

The bass riff in that theme song, man.

Never watched the show much, but I love how much Richard Moll, I think that’s his name, looks like Jay Onrait.

Sad to hear about Anderson passing. From reading tributes to him on twitter, he sounded like a nice man.

Rest In Peace.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I am just sorry I did not get to hit his shop when I was in New Orleans a few years ago. HE had a magic shop that he actual ran. The week I was there he was on tour or shooting a movie and the shop was closed that week. I drank at the bar around the corner and talking with the guys who ran the bar and the regulars--they all said when he was not on tour or working he actually worked behind the counter

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
I am just sorry I did not get to hit his shop when I was in New Orleans a few years ago. HE had a magic shop that he actual ran. The week I was there he was on tour or shooting a movie and the shop was closed that week. I drank at the bar around the corner and talking with the guys who ran the bar and the regulars--they all said when he was not on tour or working he actually worked behind the counter
Did he reopen it and the his club after the floods? I thought that is when he moved to North Carolina.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
'Night Court' Star Harry Anderson's Cause of Death Revealed

"Night Court" star Harry Anderson died of a stroke he apparently suffered in the night, which might've been triggered by the flu and a specific type of heart disease.

TMZ has obtained Anderson's death certificate, which lists the actor's primary cause of death as cardioembolic cerebrovascular accident, which is a stroke that's caused by the heart pumping unwanted materials into the brain's circulation.

The contributing causes are listed as influenza -- the flu -- and a heart disease that affects the tissue of the organ by either enlarging it or disrupting its natural motor function

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,217.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $400.00