Confirmed with Link: Harri Sateri to KHL

masta8

Apr 26, 2018
He played pretty decently when both Luongo and Reimer went down for the Panther, Good Griffin depth goalie signing.
Yeah he was, didn't we also sign the Slovak goalie after the world championships too? Must mean that Jimmy may be getting dealt for sure.. especially with 3 million for bernier, that is not back up money.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
See ya Jimmy, good luck in Brooklyn

Last edited:

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
He's a very good goalie for the AHL, surprised that he would accept a direct AHL gig like this without some "hints" towards an NHL job. Could make a lot of money in the KHL.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
It seemed for a while like they were set on bringing back one of McCollum or Coreau for GR's starter. Coreau moved on and signed with the Ducks, so I guess this means McCollum is looking elsewhere as well. Not that it was a bid deal or anything.

flapanthersfan

May 5, 2010
Miami, FL
Panthers fan here.

Sateri is good. definitely NHL caliber from what I saw. Small, but really quick and reads the game well. Probably the best goalie on your roster IMO.

GrGriffins

Jan 30, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
It seemed for a while like they were set on bringing back one of McCollum or Coreau for GR's starter. Coreau moved on and signed with the Ducks, so I guess this means McCollum is looking elsewhere as well. Not that it was a bid deal or anything.

Coreau signed a 1 yr (2-way deal) with the Ducks, which means he will most likely end up in San Diego. McCollum has not be signed with anyone so far, but through our local press he did say that he will not be back in Grand Rapids for the 18-19 season.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I didn't realize this thread was a year old at first and was like, "Why is everyone so high on this guy and why do they think Howard is getting traded soon?"

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I didn't realize this thread was a year old at first and was like, "Why is everyone so high on this guy and why do they think Howard is getting traded soon?"
Lol there was new news about him today so I added to his thread.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad