Harley Hotchkiss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briannj1970

Jan 15, 2005
I would imagine that Hotchkiss, like Linden, has enough pull to be able to go back to the other owners (the same way Linden would go back to his constituents) and say, "I think this one's doable" and take a vote. Ultimately Bettman works for the owners so I'm sure it's not like he's an absolute necessity in all of this....especially if he winds up fired when all is said and done.

Go Flames Go*

mr gib said:
he's gonna ask him the big question - if we agree to a cap can we see the real books?

Where did you get this from? Harley is a beast, Trevor wants no part of him. It is disrespectful from his part to ask to see another mans private business.

Go Flames Go*

mr gib said:
similar to the respect you have

Why should I respect a greedy person like Trevor Linden? What has he done for me other then take hockey away for the past few months, and just delay the truth that the Flames are gonna win the cup.

vanlady

Nov 3, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
Why should I respect a greedy person like Trevor Linden? What has he done for me other then take hockey away for the past few months, and just delay the truth that the Flames are gonna win the cup.

:lol :lol

I needed a good laugh today.

Go Flames Go*

Hey don't get mad at me for speaking the truth. He has not done his job as president at all. I thought he was a good person at first, but he showed how hearltess he is and he does not care about hockey just his millions while he plays on the checking line.

vanlady

Nov 3, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
Hey don't get mad at me for speaking the truth. He has not done his job as president at all. I thought he was a good person at first, but he showed how hearltess he is and he does not care about hockey just his millions while he plays on the checking line.

If you actually knew Trevor Linden you would know that you don't have a clue. The one thing he does care about is his teammates and kids in that order. The players respect him for that.

Go Flames Go*

vanlady said:
If you actually knew Trevor Linden you would know that you don't have a clue. The one thing he does care about is his teammates and kids in that order. The players respect him for that.

What kids? What has he done for the kids?

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
Your a leafs fan so your thoughts mean nothing just like your team.

Your Crack dealer might give you a sweet deal, but you really do need to drop the Smack.

Go Flames Go*

no13matssundin said:
Your Crack dealer might give you a sweet deal, but you really do need to drop the Smack.

Stop trying to make this personal, and throwing personal attacks on me I have done nothing to anger you with comments aimed at your drug abuse. Why the personal attacks?

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Go Flames Go said:
Stop trying to make this personal, and throwing personal attacks on me I have done nothing to anger you with comments aimed at your drug abuse. Why the personal attacks?

Drugs Are Bad, GFG. Stay Away From The Drugs and Talk real Hockey Talk.

Go Flames Go*

no13matssundin said:
Drugs Are Bad, GFG. Stay Away From The Drugs and Talk real Hockey Talk.

Will you please stop calling me a drug abuser. This is a touchy subject with me with past histories in the family with drug problems. I would suggest you stop now.

Sp5618

Nov 26, 2004
Linden

Perhaps the better way to approach the fact that you were trashing Linden is to say the following. He has accepted a responsibility to protect the interests of all the players. He can't really become best friends with Bettman and the owners, can he? He can't seem to be in their back pocket. He really does need to be able to tell the players that he exhausted all possible avenues in order to get the best deal he can for them. As a group, they have placed this trust in him, and he has accepted. There is no reason to villify him for doing this, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->