Hardest working skill player?

Brucelenok

Aug 9, 2016
Currently - probably Crosby. Bunch of players themselves said who played with him in one team.

All Time - Brind'Amour (gym rat according to his teammates) & Jagr AINEC

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Radulov is for sure up there

Plays so hard every shift that he takes so many penalties because of how aggressive he is on the puck lol

Whaleafs

“The Leafs are mulch again”
Mar 24, 2017
HFX
Crosby, MacKinnon & Marchand train together in the summers and the local lore is that Marchand is the fittest of the 3.

Reactions: Koolboss

hmc1987

Jun 2, 2019
How do you measure that? And where does it reach a potentially unhealthy level?

Sometimes players force plays by trying to do too much and it actually hurts their production.

Theres definitely a fine line and it's the coaches job to taper their players to sustainable energy expenditure as well as schematic play. Otherwise all ten skaters are running around trying to do everything themselves which ends in defenders being left hanging.

I'd imagine measurements would show strong metrics and play driving (xGF% and CF%) with less actual production

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Crosby and Barkov are both good answers.

Martin St. Louis as well.

Don't know if the OP means working on the ice or off the ice or both combined.

Pretty much this and will add Ryan O'Reilly although both Crosby and barov are better players.

I think a lot of elite players work extremely hard at everything they do.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
C650548B-F594-498F-973A-07CBAEE315DC.gif

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
How do you measure that? And where does it reach a potentially unhealthy level?
I feel like the Larkin thing will be shown by his participation in the World Championships as often as he can. He's been in the WC every year since he was at U17s(6 straight years). We'll see how that continues into the years his team makes the playoffs and gets knocked out, I reckon he's going to go a lot though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad