News Article: HarborCenter execs resigned after alleged sexual harassment at Allentown bar

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
You'd think they would have learned from Russ Brandon's dismissal.

HarborCenter execs resigned after alleged sexual harassment at Allentown bar

The unexpected resignations earlier this month of two Pegula Sports and Entertainment executives followed an internal investigation into whether the two men sexually harassed female employees after a holiday party in December, according to four sources.
Michael Gilbert, senior vice president of administration and general manager of HarborCenter, and Nik Fattey, vice president and director of hockey at HarborCenter, joined a group of about two dozen male and female PSE employees at Mulligan’s Brick Bar on Allen Street around midnight on Dec. 16, after the company holiday party inside the Marriott HarborCenter had ended, two of the sources said.

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Drunk old men hitting on waitresses at a bar? What next, gambling at Rick's?

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Holy crap. The two departures, spaced so closely, had me thinking there was something awry. I would ask what the hell were they thinking, but I think that would be self evident.

They were both around when Brandon left, correct?

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
giphy.gif

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Hey let’s go to a holiday party and drink and drink....

THEN, let’s go to a local bar afterwards and continue to drink and drink.

What’s the worst that can happen?

Idiots ....

Reactions: joshjull

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I haven't been to Brick Bar in probably 30 years. Used to get iced buckets of a dozen OV "splits" (7-oz beers) for I think $5 USA. Meat market then. (I was a vegetarian then - not necessarily by choice.) I assume times haven't changed...

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Hooooo boy. Brick Bar. I’ve had some experiences there haha

Heh. Agreed. Not to mention some other happenings there that were crazy/hard to believe. Definitely one of the most happening spots DT, or at least when I was at that age hitting spots like that up in the late 00 early 10s.

But this is no good. Especially with Kim Pegula being a barrier for woman owners there is no tolerance for that and why the Bills would never go after Kareem Hunt. And why the Sabres and Bills stress culture and attitude so much. Starts up top.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I mean, it’s pretty easy to just not be a sleazeball.

Unfortunately for some people it isn’t once they get some alcohol in there system. I’ve basically gave up drinking more then a beer or two because for me I know any bad decision I’ve really made has involved it.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
last company holiday party I attended a couple of our female coworkers joined us at the strip club to cap off the evening

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
I haven't been to Brick Bar in probably 30 years. Used to get iced buckets of a dozen OV "splits" (7-oz beers) for I think $5 USA. Meat market then. (I was a vegetarian then - not necessarily by choice.) I assume times haven't changed...
Oh they've changes immensely! No more buckets of OV Splits or Rolling Rock Splits available anymore....

At least I'm guessing, as I am a homebody these days.

OV splits, mmm. The Locker Room, Spinner Spencers, Cassata's Domed Stadium,..... Those were the days, but Brian, I think it was more than 30 years ago, because my son is 30, and it was a few years before he was born.. Shhh... don't tell anyone!

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad