Happy (?) Trouba Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I don't expect a long term deal. I don't think the guy wants to be here.

The top four threads are all Trouba threads. So I posted a comment in the Chevy thread to get some discussion going and hopefully balance things out a bit.

Belzebob

Apr 10, 2016
Because his plan ALL ALONG was to get out ASAP. Do you know how much taxes he would be on his long term 5.5 vs his 3 mil and go elsewhere? Endorsements?

If you look at the big picture he’s running everything like a profit maximizing, personal business. Winning will take a back seat with him.

If you read your own post, it becomes pretty clear that he took a short term pay cut to get out of Winnipeg as quickly as he could so that he could cash in elsewhere

since the holdout in 16 I have never thought he was a long term jet.

and I really do not care how much he thinks he is worth, or how much someone else might pay him.

my concern is for the jets being able to field a competitive team and not overpaying anyone.

with that in mind I am happy to say goodbye to trouba.

anyone who thinks he is more important to this team than scheifele in my opinion is crazy

therefore I would no pay him any more.

perhaps the same cap %, but I may even balk at that

Reactions: ERYX

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
Well I'm gonna do the same thing Chevy is doing.... Gonna go for a walk on the beach and listen to the waves

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
UEQ9.gif

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
They let both parties know of course but do they publicly release the decision or is it up to one of the parties to do that?

I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I would think once the arbitration case has been ruled the news would be out?

kittiecarlyle

Nov 1, 2016
I’m not entirely sure to be honest. I would think once the arbitration case has been ruled the news would be out?
I presume a hockey insider or such gets knowledge of it somehow very soon if not immediately but it is possible only the parties are officially notified and then of course one would make it public.

Reactions: Guerzy

jetdiehard

Jun 14, 2014
Winnipeg
I am watching golf~ is anyone else playing besides Woods.
I think Trouba will get a one year and we will trade him this summer.

Moon Man

Oct 3, 2015
When the Troubanator becomes the Prince Troub, you start to think about trading him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad