Happy (?) Trouba Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Just me and my granddaughter so were going to bake something sugary to eat probably a home made chocolate cake cut right after its done in the oven with a heaping of French vanilla ice cream on top and she is also tormenting me since she found out I am ticklish... :)

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
We're heading back home to the UK for a family visit. 14 hours of travel, then I plan to sit down with my in-laws and cousins and have a series of extremely frank exchanges on our value to one another. There will be a media blackout until it's over, then I'll give a set of interviews affirming that I really want to be part of this family, that I have great respect for the X Family and good people of 53 X Road, London, and that it really really totally isn't about the money or inconvenience but my usage as a 1st-team son-in-law.

Then I'll huddle with my advisors, send uplifting instagrams to the rest of the family, and get ready to do it all again next year.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Celebrating trouba hopefully getting a 4.5 million 1 year contract by waching tiger win the open.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
2ehny4.jpg

Belzebob

Apr 10, 2016
I am now of the opinion that I want trouba gone by the trade deadline next year.

I think that could be the date we get the best return.

the things I am looking forward to the most, are when trouba returns with a new team and buff and lowry crush him.

would be very satisfying to see his deer in the headlight eyes when buff smashes

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
Trouba is still a huge part of this team. He has played with anchors his hole career. He is worth 6 pay him.

Reactions: ulf

Jets2point0

Oct 14, 2017
This is my favourite national holiday.

We’re having ribs and potato salad for dinner, and then coming to HF Boards to watch the fireworks after the arbitrators amount gets awarded.

Same, I love this day! I wanted to make hot dogs but my girlfriend asked for ribs, potatoes, veggie skewers and a huge dessert. We’ll hopefully settle somewhere in the middle

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
In the tradition of my people (and Chevy), I am honoring Trouba day by watching HFBoards intently from the deck and possibly drinking too much as I await the verdict. Happy JT Day everyone! May this contract be merry and bright.

Reactions: Oseductive

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
We're heading back home to the UK for a family visit. 14 hours of travel, then I plan to sit down with my in-laws and cousins and have a series of extremely frank exchanges on our value to one another. There will be a media blackout until it's over, then I'll give a set of interviews affirming that I really want to be part of this family, that I have great respect for the X Family and good people of 53 X Road, London, and that it really really totally isn't about the money or inconvenience but my usage as a 1st-team son-in-law.

Then I'll huddle with my advisors, send uplifting instagrams to the rest of the family, and get ready to do it all again next year.

Little early in the year for airing of grievances, no? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->