Happy Thanksgiving

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I too am quarantining. Near someone who was near someone. Sucks. Waiting for results. I too have relatives in high risk and I am too. Sigh......Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I haven't seen any family since the last B's game (GahdenRinkRat).

My neighbor ( I live in a condex...she is on the other side and is the only one I have had on my house) is coming over and we will have a dinner

I have written this year off.

Usually Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

Stay safe all and we will get through this.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Surprisingly, my turkey turned out really good. I had very low expectations. :laugh:

I also have new-found respect for all the work my mom put into our big family Thanksgiving dinners when we were growing up. Way to go, mom!!

20201126_152249.jpg

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Ordered the whole meal from an awesome turkey restaurant about an hour north of the cave.... stopped at a local favorite bakery for goodies/desserts....had a friend come up from Grand Rapids for the day..

A very good time was had by all....

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
Ordered the whole meal from an awesome turkey restaurant about an hour north of the cave.... stopped at a local favorite bakery for goodies/desserts....had a friend come up from Grand Rapids for the day..

A very good time was had by all....

Reactions: Fenway

eightspokedb

pickee chickadee
Sponsor
Jul 17, 2002
cave of caerbannog
Visit site
How much was it? Out of curiosity lol
63.00 - ordered eight 'hen' plates - white/dark meat, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and two biscuits.

The restaurant is called Gobblers. All they serve is turkey except for Friday when they also serve fish.

Incredibly good...worth the trip. They are closed until April but there is another another location that's open all year.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad