OT: Happy Thanksgiving!

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
picardturkeyday.jpg

For all of the Americans around here, have a safe and happy holiday!

For the rest...um...enjoy your Thursday?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
My coworker is Canadian and I'm pretty sure this is one of his favorite parts of the year. Take the day off and not have to take a sick day? Jackpot!

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
this team needs black Friday sales . I don't remember that we have so many empty seats , even this board missing something.

Reactions: TheMule93

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
happy thanksgiving! and to our Canadian friends I am thankful that you are out neighbors of the North!

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Happy Thanksgiving y'all!

I get Thursday and Friday off every year too, what a time to be alive.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
That would be 7 wins in a row here, in case you lost track.

Going to have to have Bench keep an eye out on Super Bowl tickets for us... ;)

Sorry vikings aren’t making the Super Bowl UNLESS the defense steps up even more then they are right now

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Like 2 weeks ago when they held the #1 offense in the league to 7 points?

Ok? That’s one game. In Minnesota. Unless you have an elite qb you need to have the #1 or 2 defense to have a chance. So yeah they need to play even better

They may not need one if Cook comes back though/murray steps up

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Ok? That’s one game. In Minnesota. Unless you have an elite qb you need to have the #1 or 2 defense to have a chance. So yeah they need to play even better

They may not need one if Cook comes back though/murray steps up

Vikings have a top 5 offense (4th) as far as total yards per game right now.... while also having a top 5 defense. They’re the only team in the league that can say that.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Vikings have a top 5 offense as far as total yards per game right now.... while also having a top 5 defense. They’re the only team in the league that can say that.

For nearly two decades only 1 or 2 qbs who aren’t elite (and that’s kind of streching it) have won a super bowl. And that’s cause the defense has been amazing. Playoffs turn into qb duels. Keenum would be the worst one most likely. Minnesotas defense needs to step up even more. Or stay par and hope the running game gets even better

Jacksonville has the best d in the league apparentaly. And the offense in yards is nearly top 10. The way your talking you would bet Blake bortles to beat Tom Brady right now. Sure there’s a chance but if they win it’ll be on forunette or the defense having an amazing game

Last edited:

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
For nearly two decades only 1 or 2 qbs who aren’t elite (and that’s kind of streching it) have won a super bowl. And that’s cause the defense has been amazing. Playoffs turn into qb duels. Keenum would be the worst one most likely. Minnesotas defense needs to step up even more. Or stay par and hope the running game gets even better

Jacksonville has the best d in the league apparentaly. And the offense in yards is nearly top 10. The way your talking you would bet Blake bortles to beat Tom Brady right now. Sure there’s a chance but if they win it’ll be on forunette or the defense having an amazing game

I get your point. No I wouldn’t say that about Bortles or Jax. The Eagles are legit. Other than that, it’s pretty wide open right now. The teams with the elite QB’s (NE and NO) have trash defenses, although NO has been much better of late.

People can hate on Keenum, but after getting an opportunity to get settled in his numbers are actually very good over the last 5-6 weeks or so. He doesn’t get sacked and he doesn’t turn the ball over, and he has crazy chemistry with Adam Thielen.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I get your point. No I wouldn’t say that about Bortles or Jax. The Eagles are legit. Other than that, it’s pretty wide open right now. The teams with the elite QB’s (NE and NO) have trash defenses, although NO has been much better of late.

People can hate on Keenum, but after getting an opportunity to get settled in his numbers are actually very good over the last 5-6 weeks or so. He doesn’t get sacked and he doesn’t turn the ball over, and he has crazy chemistry with Adam Thielen.

Yeah the nfc is pretty bad besides Philly. They have a bunch of elite qbs with no support. New Orleans is legit if the d holds for the rest of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->