Proposal: Happy Thanksgiving Sens family

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving Sens family! Also, I was thinking, and not sure if this was done in the past, if some of you will be going to the home opener on October 18, would there be an interest for HB Boards Sens family to meet somewhere before the game for 10-15 min? Maybe take a nice photo together and see each other face to face? It could be a very cool memory for all of us. Just a thought, I’ve been reading these boards for loooong time now but only started posting in the last 2 years or so and I feel like I’ve known some of you for a while. Anyways, have a great turkey day everyone and if you want to meet before that game, post here and we can organize something. Just a quick hello and photo would be awesome.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Just wanted to wish all of you a very happy Thanksgiving Sens family! Also, I was thinking, and not sure if this was done in the past, if some of you will be going to the home opener on October 18, would there be an interest for HB Boards Sens family to meet somewhere before the game for 10-15 min? Maybe take a nice photo together and see each other face to face? It could be a very cool memory for all of us. Just a thought, I’ve been reading these boards for loooong time now but only started posting in the last 2 years or so and I feel like I’ve known some of you for a while. Anyways, have a great turkey day everyone and if you want to meet before that game, post here and we can organize something. Just a quick hello and photo would be awesome.
But I’ve made a face and age up in my head for everyone. A meet up would mess me up! :)

Happy thanksgiving all.

No hockey (or baseball!) until
Thursday. Then the fun begins!

Reactions: Union2017

Union2017

Welcome to Ottawa, Michael Andlauer.
Feb 23, 2018
Ottawa
But I’ve made a face and age up in my head for everyone. A meet up would mess me up! :)

Happy thanksgiving all.

No hockey (or baseball!) until
Thursday. Then the fun begins!
I know what you mean lol
For example if Sens of Anarchy shows up and he doesn’t have any tattoos or he is not riding a Harley, I would be very confused :-D
Aragorn is at least 6’4” and he looks like a Viking.
:DD

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The last time HF met as far as I can remember was MacLaren’s for the Buffalo-Ottawa game when all the brawls broke out and Emery fought Peters.
Not sure about meeting the current incarnation of HFSens. Maybe it is nostalgia talking but the group wasn't as fractured back then (and I wasn't here in 2005/2006)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad