OT: Happy Thanksgiving, ladies and gentlemen!

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
giphy.gif

We don't always do a lot bring the board together and all, but Happy Thanksgiving. You guys are all awesome and make this board a better place. Even all of the craziness.

Hope everyone here has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family (or by themselves if that's better!), a safe trip wherever you are going (and a safe return), and a hopefully awesome Black Friday if that's your thing!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
My first ever Thanksgiving. Watching football, food in the oven. Ready to get brunch now... It's only 11:30 here in Seattle

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
This place is one of the things I'm Thankful for even though you all drive me nuts :laugh:

A good family always drives each other nuts :nod:

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
My first Thanksgiving since I moved to Canada. It soo weird not having the day/week off.

Had to juggle class and cooking Thanksgiving dinner haha. My mom was like, I'll help, but I just love cooking too much.

YetAnotherNorwegian

Nov 1, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving! Fun spending it in NYC. Started the day with the Parade from Bryant Park, via watching the sun set from Central Park with my wife, ending it with watching football and viewing your city from a hotel rooftop.

Hope everyone gets to celebrate the way you want!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad