Happy New Year, BritSabre loves you all.

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
I'll try keep it brief. Happy new year everyone in our dysfunctional HF Sabre board family. We fight our opinions to the death, occasionally the naughty children and the uncles no one likes that much take things too far but we kiss and make up in the end.

I'm one of those quiet ones in the corner reading alot and posting fairly little. I've never played the game and came to it in early 00s as a teenager. I can barely even skate, broke my elbow this September in my latest attempt to learn! As a result I just don't have the insight of so many of you so thank you for your posts to teach this daft Englishman a brilliant game. GBU threads and 8 minute highlight packages form the majority of my following as a 7pm game is a midnight start over here, but you'll see me kicking around in the matinee GDT.

The past decade + proves our capacity for unconditional love and looking forward to a bright future for our team this year and beyond.

Happy new year again, never change my glorious people.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I'll try keep it brief. Happy new year everyone in our dysfunctional HF Sabre board family. We fight our opinions to the death, occasionally the naughty children and the uncles no one likes that much take things too far but we kiss and make up in the end.

I'm one of those quiet ones in the corner reading alot and posting fairly little. I've never played the game and came to it in early 00s as a teenager. I can barely even skate, broke my elbow this September in my latest attempt to learn! As a result I just don't have the insight of so many of you so thank you for your posts to teach this daft Englishman a brilliant game. GBU threads and 8 minute highlight packages form the majority of my following as a 7pm game is a midnight start over here, but you'll see me kicking around in the matinee GDT.

The past decade + proves our capacity for unconditional love and looking forward to a bright future for our team this year and beyond.

Stay dry, heard from our friends over there it's been a wet weekend compounded by horrible travel issues everywhere.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Won’t be much help, but if you can find a pair for cheap, I suggest finding a pair of elbow pads until you know how to skate. I’d suggest the adjustable ones that you can get for people who rollerblade.

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
Won’t be much help, but if you can find a pair for cheap, I suggest finding a pair of elbow pads until you know how to skate. I’d suggest the adjustable ones that you can get for people who rollerblade.

Appreciate this, I was wearing them having broken the other one 5 years ago (not skating) but the way I fell onto my palm with locked out arm cased the fracture. Doctor told me usually adults break wrists, this kind of break is more common in 10 year olds falling out of trees. You have to laugh!

Reactions: oldgoalie

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Appreciate this, I was wearing them having broken the other one 5 years ago (not skating) but the way I fell onto my palm with locked out arm cased the fracture. Doctor told me usually adults break wrists, this kind of break is more common in 10 year olds falling out of trees. You have to laugh!

Ah. Yea then they wouldn’t have helped you in that case. That’s just falling the correct way to cause the injury.

Nikolajs Sillers

Jan 2, 2021

Happy New Tear to you too Once or twice probably cleaned your local Wetherspoons kitchen while ago. Live in Falmouth, non British.

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Happy New Year BritSabre and everyone!

And The Boogie Man loves you; The Boogie Man loves every one!!

1672684947423.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad