OT: Happy June 7th

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Good memories of that day.

I watched the game at my parents place with some friends.
After the game my oldest brother dropped by, he had made a life size homemade Stanley Cup out of cardboard and tin foil.

He gave it to me and me and my friends accompaied me as I walked around the small town outside of Calgary where my parents lived and where I grew up with it.

I dropped by work where I had made several bets with coworkers on the outcome of the finals. I used my winings buy a jersey and have the name plate read "Stanley Cup with the #04.

I have a feeling my friends being with me in the Flames jerseys are one of the only things that kept me from getting beat up that day.

Good times.

TASA

Jun 19, 2007
Digby, NS
I remember during the finals walking in to a pizza place and ordering a slice. The guy behind the counter looked at my Lightning jersey and turned around and got someone from the back to come serve me. My first legitimate encounter with a Hater, I loved it.

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
I remember during the finals walking in to a pizza place and ordering a slice. The guy behind the counter looked at my Lightning jersey and turned around and got someone from the back to come serve me. My first legitimate encounter with a Hater, I loved it.

Where was this?

WeedCrimes

#Yzerteam
Feb 19, 2012
Gainesville, FL

On the first read, I imagined that some hater came and served you break dance style.
On the second read, I realized what you really meant, and chose to continue believing my first interpretation.

Did you serve him back? Was it then "on?"

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
On the first read, I imagined that some hater came and served you break dance style.
On the second read, I realized what you really meant, and chose to continue believing my first interpretation.

Did you serve him back? Was it then "on?"

0sS5IwU.jpg

Stammer Time*

Sons of Pirates
Dec 6, 2003
St.Pete, Florida
It's funny that about once a year I watch the Cup DVD and I still kind of get nervous watching the 3rd period even though I obviously know what happened. Definitely one of the best and most memorable days of my life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad