OT: Happy Holidays

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
ONE of the most loyal Comets fans wishes all of my Canucks hockey fans the best wishes for a Merry Christmas and hopes for a much better/healthier New Year.

My wife and I are back to a personal lockdown. The Mohawk Valley has been declared the #1 hot spot in NY State with the highest number of new cases per capita. So many people here are just flat out nuts and irresponsible.

I know my posts are not always appreciated by some of you, but the interchange helps maintain my sanity so thanks for the responses both positive/negative and supportive/critical. What would the world be if everyone agreed with everyone anyways?

It's 7 minutes to Christmas here on the east coast, raining like all Hell, and 51 degrees. The 11 inches of freshly fallen snow we got a few days ago is washing away and the flood warnings are up. Even the weather won't cooperate and bless us with a storybook white Christmas with gently falling snow.

8 million+ Americans have taken to the air and God only knows how many more took to the highways (AAA estimates 85 million). Sacrificing one Christmas for the safety sake of a nation and their own loved ones is just too much to ask these folks.

The wife and I are in the 1C group (65 and over) which will come somewhere between March and May depending upon who you listen to. Our Governor Cuomo is on top of things, so we will be following a specific protocol to make sure everyone eligible is accounted for one group after another as quickly as possible. Can't come soon enough. Until then a bit more isolation. What the heck it's winter anyways. We'll keep the home fire burning, the oven baking, working together on setting up for the transfer to the new house, and loving one another each and every day. No reason for depression or mental anguish. Keep a positive attitude. There are several lights at the end of the tunnel

Please stay safe, wait on your vaccine time, and pray we are free to get back to an old fashioned Holiday season next December with hockey being played in all of our arenas, with as many of us who wish to, cheering them on.
You’re a good poster here for our Canucks corner of the site. You bring a perspective that most of us cannot with your following of our affiliate. All the best in 21 to you and your people.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019
100% it’s his 10th birthday today (26th)
That’s awesome. Happy Birthday to Sedin!

Omg. I get to use one of my favourite gifs ever.

upload_2020-12-26_0-29-49.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
You’re a good poster here for our Canucks corner of the site. You bring a perspective that most of us cannot with your following of our affiliate. All the best in 21 to you and your people.

Thank you. Your kind words won't go unnoticed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->