OT: Happy Holidays

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
All the best to everyone here and your families. It’s obviously been an extremely rough year for everyone and even more difficult for some. Hopefully we have brighter days ahead.

I really appreciate the Community here at HF and in particular many of you at HFCanucks.

Currently enjoying the WJC’s and hoping that Kirby isn’t too seriously hurt.

Looking forward to cheering our boys on in a few weeks with you and my little buddy Sedin:
A0FF7196-6D4A-4BAD-BF56-C4F3E6E2B857.jpeg

Special mention to our Moderators. You do a great job keeping our passion from boiling over.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS to to all of you and your families. Hoping that in 2021 the world slowly but surely gets back to some kind of normal.
And a special thanks to the scientists around the world who researched and developed the vaccines. May they be the answer to our prayers.

Reactions: supercanuck

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
All the best to everyone here and your families. It’s obviously been an extremely rough year for everyone and even more difficult for some. Hopefully we have brighter days ahead.

I really appreciate the Community here at HF and in particular many of you at HFCanucks.

Always appreciate your humor and posts. Merry Christmas GP and Merry Christmas everyone else!

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
ONE of the most loyal Comets fans wishes all of my Canucks hockey fans the best wishes for a Merry Christmas and hopes for a much better/healthier New Year.

My wife and I are back to a personal lockdown. The Mohawk Valley has been declared the #1 hot spot in NY State with the highest number of new cases per capita. So many people here are just flat out nuts and irresponsible.

I know my posts are not always appreciated by some of you, but the interchange helps maintain my sanity so thanks for the responses both positive/negative and supportive/critical. What would the world be if everyone agreed with everyone anyways?

It's 7 minutes to Christmas here on the east coast, raining like all Hell, and 51 degrees. The 11 inches of freshly fallen snow we got a few days ago is washing away and the flood warnings are up. Even the weather won't cooperate and bless us with a storybook white Christmas with gently falling snow.

8 million+ Americans have taken to the air and God only knows how many more took to the highways (AAA estimates 85 million). Sacrificing one Christmas for the safety sake of a nation and their own loved ones is just too much to ask these folks.

The wife and I are in the 1C group (65 and over) which will come somewhere between March and May depending upon who you listen to. Our Governor Cuomo is on top of things, so we will be following a specific protocol to make sure everyone eligible is accounted for one group after another as quickly as possible. Can't come soon enough. Until then a bit more isolation. What the heck it's winter anyways. We'll keep the home fire burning, the oven baking, working together on setting up for the transfer to the new house, and loving one another each and every day. No reason for depression or mental anguish. Keep a positive attitude. There are several lights at the end of the tunnel

Please stay safe, wait on your vaccine time, and pray we are free to get back to an old fashioned Holiday season next December with hockey being played in all of our arenas, with as many of us who wish to, cheering them on.

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Best seasonal wishes to BG and all those passionate the loyal Comet fans....with 2021 looming, we're all pulling for all Uticans and their hockey team. Stay safe down there. The world will turn and AHL hockey will return in the Mohawk Valley with full stands at the Aud. Can't think of a town in NA that more deserves it.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
ONE of the most loyal Comets fans wishes all of my Canucks hockey fans the best wishes for a Merry Christmas and hopes for a much better/healthier New Year.

My wife and I are back to a personal lockdown. The Mohawk Valley has been declared the #1 hot spot in NY State with the highest number of new cases per capita. So many people here are just flat out nuts and irresponsible.

I know my posts are not always appreciated by some of you, but the interchange helps maintain my sanity so thanks for the responses both positive/negative and supportive/critical. What would the world be if everyone agreed with everyone anyways?

It's 7 minutes to Christmas here on the east coast, raining like all Hell, and 51 degrees. The 11 inches of freshly fallen snow we got a few days ago is washing away and the flood warnings are up. Even the weather won't cooperate and bless us with a storybook white Christmas with gently falling snow.

80 million+ Americans have taken to the air and God only knows how many more took to the highways. Sacrificing one Christmas for the safety sake of a nation is just too much to ask these folks.

The wife and I are in the 1C group (65 and over) which will come somewhere between March and May depending upon who you listen to. Our Governor Cuomo is on top of things, so we will be following a specific protocol to make sure everyone eligible is accounted for one group after another as quickly as possible. Can't come soon enough. Until then a bit more isolation. What the heck it's winter anyways. We'll keep the home fire burning, the oven baking, working together on setting up for the transfer to the new house, and loving one another each and every day. No reason for depression or mental anguish. Keep a positive attitude. There are several lights at the end of the tunnel

Please stay safe, wait on your vaccine time, and pray we are free to get back to an old fashioned Holiday season next December with hockey being played in all of our arenas, with as many of us who wish to, cheering them on.

It is sad how poor the American response has been to this pandemic, and just sad that 73 M people still support this asshole. My wife and I fall into the same group pretty much (I'm nearly 65 but my wife also has asthma and is nearly 67, plus a number of other health issues) but thankfully we moved to Canada when the tangerine turd was elected. We are hoping we will get the vaccine within 3 months.

Please note that many of us think you are one of the best and most responsible posters. We appreciate your input. The very best of christmas spirit too you and yours. Cheers.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
It is sad how poor the American response has been to this pandemic, and just sad that 73 M people still support this asshole. My wife and I fall into the same group pretty much (I'm nearly 65 but my wife also has asthma and is nearly 67, plus a number of other health issues) but thankfully we moved to Canada when the tangerine turd was elected. We are hoping we will get the vaccine within 3 months.

Please note that many of us think you are one of the best and most responsible posters. We appreciate your input. The very best of christmas spirit too you and yours. Cheers.

Thank you for the kind words!

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Best seasonal wishes to BG and all those passionate the loyal Comet fans....with 2021 looming, we're all pulling for all Uticans and their hockey team. Stay safe down there. The world will turn and AHL hockey will return in the Mohawk Valley with full stands at the Aud. Can't think of a town in NA that more deserves it.

Thank you and stay safe.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016

Looking forward to cheering our boys on in a few weeks with you and my little buddy Sedin:
View attachment 380281

Special mention to our Moderators. You do a great job keeping our passion from boiling over.

Merry Christmas to you, Ginger Papa! Merry Christmas to all HF!

Here's hoping to a "back to normal" 2021, and perhaps, finally, a 2021 Stanley Cup Champion, Vancouver Canucks!

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Didalee Hed

I’m trying to understand
Sep 14, 2019

View attachment 380281

Is that a real thing, that dog is yours, and the name is Sedin?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->