OT: Happy Halloween

Darkwinter

Apr 4, 2010

Really
Common man. I am going, to be honest with you and sorry if this offends you . Your attempt at being funny is not funny at all I have read other post where yr trying to be funny and all honesty your not. This is not the first time you have piled on a poster and me . If you have issues just block me problem solved

Last edited:

Drivesaitl

Time to Drive
Oct 8, 2017
Duck hunting
I just hope the experience this year doesn't derail Halloween trick or treating again. There was a decade where there was decreased activity and then people started getting into it again which was nice.

Like I said earlier we decided not to do it this year because I couldn't in good conscience support it this year due to risks of the pandemic. On our block maybe 3 houses were participating. We didn't see many kids out there all night.

Man all the stores are going to be unloading a lot of Halloween stuff on sale this year. None of it was really selling that well. That said I sure am seeing some elaborate decorations this year. People that are going in on decorating are all in. I'm going to up the ante as well. I always add to whatever decorations we got.

GretzkytoKurri9917

"LIVE LONG AND PROSPER"
Oct 6, 2008
Gotham City
Really
Common man. I am going, to be honest with you and sorry if this offends you . Your attempt at being funny is not funny at all I have read other post where yr trying to be funny and all honesty your not. This is not the first time you have piled on a poster and me . If you have issues just block me problem solved

No problems man I'll just stop doing it.

No offense at all.

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
took my kids out trick-or-treating last night and pleasantly surprised with the amount of kids out, and the amount of houses doing it
some houses just left the candy outside and some used long tweezers lol
overall, very nice to see the kids out there

Reactions: Darkwinter

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Right!
The wife watched it and then I started watching it. There are some real prizes on there. Colt and Asuelu are a couple of complete duds. I can't believe that that dud Colt pulls is the chicks that he does.
right!!!! Holy man he’s creepy. Also the beach scene where he is wearing a speedo, I could have gone my entire life without seeing that. Jesus.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hallowe'en. Yup, the most over-rated day right after New Years. One and done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->