Happy Festivus!!

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Didn’t we used to always lose on Dec 23rd as well? Not sure if it’s still a thing but for a while it was a cursed day.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee and MXD

Edgy

Nov 30, 2009
Screen%2BShot%2B2016-12-23%2Bat%2B11.28.44%2BPM.png

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Don’t forget the most important part of Festivus… Feats of strength.

The Feats of Strength usually follows the Festivus Dinner and the Airing of Grievances. It is a common practice that Festivus is not over until the head of the household is wrestled to the floor and pinned.

Festivus Feats of Strength

The Airing of Grievances happens in my house regardless of holiday…

Last edited:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Jerry Stiller is truly one of a kind. Love his voice.

He was amazing! Just the cast of that show was absolute perfection.

The part that made me laugh the most at the Festivus dinner scene was how into it Frank was when he was giving it to Kruger and suddenly pauses, has the annoyed look on his face, claps his hand, sits down and says "I lost my train of thought."

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
He was amazing! Just the cast of that show was absolute perfection.

The part that made me laugh the most at the Festivus dinner scene was how into it Frank was when he was giving it to Kruger and suddenly pauses, has the annoyed look on his face, claps his hand, sits down and says "I lost my train of thought."
It almost gives off a vibe that he literally forgot his line and the producers were just like "**** it...keep rolling, this is too good" lol.

One of my favorite Frank Costanza scenes is when he's recalling his stint as a cook in the Army in Korea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad