OT: Happy Father's Day!

mobileusa

Mar 30, 2013
I have been blessed with 5 children, they all graduated from college, and self supporting. I just want to wish all dads a great day. My present came last night with a 2-1 victory! Share your "Dad" memories...

Last edited:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Same here. Happy Father's Day to all.

I have 3 great kids.

All I aspire to be is to know that they consider me a good Dad. If I hear that from them before I leave this earth, I'll go the happiest and richest man ever to spend a lifetime.

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Happy Father's Day to all!!

In 2011 for the first time I went to a B's game with my son and my Dad...PRICELESS!! Three generations of B's fanatics...

thegodfather

Dec 6, 2005
Stratford, Ontario
Same here. Happy Father's Day to all.

I have 3 great kids.

All I aspire to be is to know that they consider me a good Dad. If I hear that from them before I leave this earth, I'll go the happiest and richest man ever to spend a lifetime.

Wally before reading your post I thought about typing the same thing. I know I'm not perfect and I've made mistakes, but if they tell me I was a good father I will also leave this Earth the happiest guy.

But to you and all the other fathers out there I'd like to wish you all a Happy Father's Day.

bruinbauerboy26

Jun 21, 2010
Dryden, ON
I was able to watch the Bruins win last night with my 4 year old daughter. Greatest Father's Day gift ever! Happy Father's Day to all! Go Bruins!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
My Dad had tickets to the Boston Braves (like the baby B's). They played at the old Garden. Our seats were next to the P.box so we saw a lot of Terry O.

Dad would have loved to sit with me at the new Garden and watch his B's. I sometimes sense he is there with me and Wendy. He has been gone for almost 10 years. My love of the B's came from Dad and Mom.

Spend time with your loved ones as life goes by so fast.

Happy Father's Day to all you who are Dads :)

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I absolutely LOVE watching and reading about the new dads here. A few have had new babies in the past year. I miss my dad a lot, so just know how special you are (especially if you have daughters, you have no idea how much impact you have)
Keep the videos and pics coming, it is truly a pleasure!

Happy Father's Day all...

skullguise

Nov 13, 2007
North Andover, MA
I know I'm not the best dad, we all make mistakes (the wisest thing my dad said to me was that I wouldn't repeat the same mistakes he did). But I also know that my 14yo son knows I love him.

He's a fan, not as passionate as I am; but we stayed up to watch the game last night, and I was happy to see his reaction was even wilder than mine!

Happy Father's Day!

Neely08

Mar 9, 2006
North of Boston
I know I'm not the best dad, we all make mistakes (the wisest thing my dad said to me was that I wouldn't repeat the same mistakes he did). But I also know that my 14yo son knows I love him.

He's a fan, not as passionate as I am; but we stayed up to watch the game last night, and I was happy to see his reaction was even wilder than mine!

Happy Father's Day!

Oldest is 6. He passes out by the 3rd period. But, does love the privilege of staying up late to watch the Bruins w/ his Dad. Which is especially cool for Dad. Especially when I say, "guess what we get to do tonight, pal? We get to watch the Bruins in the Stanley Cup!". Then he bolts into his room to get his little jersey. Makes you realize what it's all a/b in the first place.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Oldest is 6. He passes out by the 3rd period. But, does love the privilege of staying up late to watch the Bruins w/ his Dad. Which is especially cool for Dad. Especially when I say, "guess what we get to do tonight, pal? We get to watch the Bruins in the Stanley Cup!". Then he bolts into his room to get his little jersey. Makes you realize what it's all a/b in the first place.

Precious!

Happy Father's Day, everyone!

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
happy Fathers day to all of the dads out there.

My dad did what he had to do for me to be who I am. It wasn't always smooth sailing, and it wasn't always hugs and kisses. But he gave it his best the way he knew how and I didn't fully appreciate My dad until i became one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad